About EIILM University Distance Education
EIILM University Distance Education is fully recognized and approved by University Grants Commission (UGC). It is the first University in the country who have been awarded the prestegious ISO 9001:14001 certification awarded by UKAS.
At EIILM University Distance Education academic programs are benchmarked against the best academic and industrial standards. A wide variety of programs are offered that cover a range of career-oriented qualifications. Courseware is periodically reviewed to meet industry requirements and student aspirations. The courses are designed to give students an opportunity to apply their intelligence, creativity and leadership skills to the challenges of the technology-driven world.
EIILM University Distance Education offers MBA in Marketing/ IT / IB / Retail Management / Operations Management / Supply - Chain Management / Telecom Management / Industrial Engineering courses.
EIILM University Distance Education Admission 2011:-
Interested candidate may apply on the printed form attached with the prospectus or may download it from our website www.ddl.eiilmuniversity.ac.in or can be collected from our approved Admission, Academic & Placement Support Centers of the University by paying Rs. 300/- in cash or via Demand Draft in favor of “ Directorate of Distance Learning, EIILM University ” , payable at Delhi.
Duly filled downloaded form will be accepted with Rs.300/- in cash or via demand draft along with the first instalment fee.
• Admissions are accepted twice in a year for January and July Batch.
• Admission will be granted to individual candidates against applications submitted through the respective approved Admission, Academic & Placement Support Centers of the University on the prescribed original application form filled up and completed in all respects by the candidate his/her own handwriting. Special care should be taken to fill up the form legibly and without overwriting in black / blue ink and in capital letters only. No columns should be left blank.
• The candidates should ensure, before submitting the application for admission that the course is offered by EIILM University (in the latest prospectus-also available on Website); and that they fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down in the prospectus for the said course.
• Only the duly completed forms along with requisite fees are accepted by the University
• Required eligibility documents duly attested are to be attached. No forms will be accepted without eligibility documents.
• In case the proof of eligibility (i.e. attested copies of final year mark sheets / graduation degree certificate) is not furnished with the admission form, provisional admission will be granted, at the University's discretion, which will be confirmed upon submission of the same.
• Candidates will abide by the Rules & Regulations / Terms & Conditions laid down by EIILM University from time to time.
• Students has to provide following documents as prescribed below :
• 4 Photograph (Passport Size)
• Photocopy of 10th, 12th and Graduation Certificate with Marksheets duly attested by Gazatted Officer / Notary Public.
• Maximum Duration for completion of Courses:
One Year Program - Two Years
Two Year Program - Four Years
Three Year Program - Five Years
Four Year Program - Six Years
The fee will be accepted through Cash or Demand Draft drawn in favour of “ Directorate of Distance Learning, EIILM University ” , payable at Delhi .
EIILM University reserves the right to revise the fee. Fee, if revised, will be communicated to the students before the due date of progression to next year.
Courses offered by
EIILM University Distance Education
Contact Details/ Address of EIILM University Distance Education
Questions Related to Distance Learning
Which are the top distance learning universities in India for mba?
Indian Management School & Research Centre (IMSR) is fully geared up to offer professional education in distance learning mode with the back-up of e-learning software.
It offers Online MBA with various specialization options, Executive MBA, etc.
Visit www.imsrindia.com or Call on 9833317733/9819120140.
hi i want to know can i do ma economics directly on age bases pls clarify
Dear Anil, you can go for MA economics and that is two years course, and it is from KSOU which is UGC, AICTE approved, for more details plz contact us on Amit Surve +919137705186 and Chaitrali Gupte +919724487558. or else email us on email@example.com
sir i hv a brother.he has cmpltd 10th and he stopped studying +2 bcz of is inhealth.cn u suggest me is der any degree equilant to+2 in distance nd cn u plss suggest which clg is bst 4 distance education
Yes your brother can go for diploma courses that we offer and also this ccourses are UGC and AICTE approved, for more details contact us on Amit Surve +919137705186 Chaitrali Gupte +919724487558 and also you mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
is there distance learing course from jawaharlal nehru university
Dear friend we offered many courses in distance mode & regular mode and you have opportunity to complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, cmj and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like MBA, MCA, Law, B.tech, M.tech,Bed,Ded.Med. Pharmacy, PhD, and many courses, In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information you can contact on me +91-9755522444(. praveen soni) or you can also email me on email@example.com
I am a teacher working for four months under West Bengal Govt.,also attending post graduation course part 1 under The University of Burdwan,West Bengal in distance mode.Am I eligible to do the B.ed course in distance mode according to the criteria ?
Dear friend we offer distance learning & regular course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance Learning MBA, MCA, Law, B.tech, Engineering, B. PhD, M.Sc Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-9584220813/ 7879144446 (. Alok singh) or you can also email me on firstname.lastname@example.org