CMC started in the year 2001 with upgradation course for Marine Engineer with DGS approval, since then a phenomenal progress has been made by introducing various DGS approved marine course with state of the art infrastructure.
• Designed and built on a real time model, the Ship in Campus – T.S Clarissa is one of the best in the world.
• Situated in a sprawling area of more than 10 acres of land on National Highway on Pollachi Main Road, at Myleripalayam about 12 kms away from Railway Station and 20kms away from the Airport.
• College is located in calm, quiet, pollution free, cool environment with adequate basic amenities.
• Separate building for Administration, Class Rooms and Hostel in an area of 40,000 sq.ft. to cater complete residential programme for the students.
• The classrooms are equipped with Modern Teaching aid including LCD Projector, OHP for better understanding.
• The state of the art, laboratories for Physics, Chemistry, Thermal, Fluid Mechanics, Strength of material in an area of more than 4,000 sq.ft.
• Basic engineering skill and workshop practice on Bench Fitting Shop, Lathe Section, Special Machine & Welding Workshop with an area of more than 5000 sq.ft.
• Marine lab with plenty of used Marine Equipments & AUX machineries for practical training.
• Well setup Computer Lab with modern software and Internet connection.
• A well stocked library with very rich and rare collection of marine and Engineering books, publications, video cassettes, CD's & latest Software on Marine Engineering and ship operation in an area of more than 5,000 sq. ft.
Coimbatore Marine College (CMC) Admissions
Admission details will be added soon.
Coimbatore Marine College (CMC) Placements
The institute has a dedicated placement cell. For further details regarding the placement cell please visit the official website of this institute.
Coimbatore Marine College (CMC) Campus Photos
Institute Location on Map