About Manav Rachna International School
Manav Rachna International School was established in 2006. It is affiliated to CBSE upto Senior Secondary level and offers a winning platform to students. It is ISO 9001-2000 & 14000-2004 certified School.
Manav Rachna International School provides unique and supportive environs to learn and grow in a 5.15 acres campus, well equipped computer, Physics, chemistry and Biology Labs, library is equipped with carefully selected latest magazines, periodicals and newspapers of international repute to keep the children updated with the world's current affairs.
Manav Rachna International School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
Students seeking admission in any class at Manav Rachna International School can enquire through e-mail/telephone/visit to school and procure admission brochure along with scratch card from any of
The Manav Rachna International School counter or from Administrative Headquarters of Manav Rachna by paying requisite fee in cash or by swiping credit card.
Download the admission brochure from School website www.mris.edu.in by paying the requisite fee via credit card through payment gateway.
- The scratch card attached with the admission brochure contains a unique number covered by a scratchable coating. The parent to scratch the card gently to uncover the number. This number on the scratch card is to be filled in the designated row in the online application form.
- The student thus selected shall be required to pay the fee within stipulated time at the respective counter at schools through demand draft only.
- The parent is required to submit a copy of the application form submitted online (print taken) and affix his/her recent passport size colour photograph alongwith other documents as mentioned in the application form mentioning details of payment of school fee.
- Students so selected is required to pay the school fee as mentioned in the admission brochure within three days of selection, failing which the selection would automatically stand cancelled.
- The school fee is payable quarterly. Any delay in payment of school fee by due date shall invite late fee of •50/- per day upto 6 days and thereafter •100/-upto 14 days. In case fee in not paid by 14th day of the due date, the name of the students will be struck off from school rolls. This may necessitate readmission, if permitted, after payment of re-admission charges amounting to •2500/-
- Admission shall be provisional till all documents are submitted at school office and found in order.
- The student/parent shall be liable for any wrong information leading to cancellation of admission. All fee/dues paid shall be forfeited.
List of Documents to be Brought at the Time of Admission
1. 6 passport size colour photographs.
2. 1 passport size photograph of each parent.
3. Address proof (photocopy of the ration card/electricity bill/ telephone bill)
4. Photocopy of report card of last 3 years.
5. Photocopy of birth certificate.
6. Transfer Certificate, where applicable.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Manav Rachna International School
Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR
Manav Rachna International School
Block – F, Greenwood City,
Sector 46, Gurgaon – 122001.
Contact no. +91 +124 +4638600 (30 lines)
Fax No. +91 +124 +4638666
Mobile No: 97111-70160, 95600-63888
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.