About St. Anns' High School
St. Anns' High School was established in 1965. It is a A Minority Institution affiliated to state Borad.
St. Ann's High School spreads over 5000 sq. yards of plinth area, comprising 51 rooms, 2 halls and 3 staff-rooms. The school also has playground and facilities for indoor/outdoor games. Other facilities like stationery shop and cafeteria (canteen) provided in the school campus, It has highly qualified, dedicated teachers giving a shape to the future.
It has Multimedia systems with MS-OFFICE, INTER- NET, WINDOWS-95, for students of IX class and Educational required Software, for students from III to VIII, that strives to equip our students with latest technical education.
St. Anns' High School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
1. Registration form for admission into LKG will be issued in December fro 3 days, ie. on 11th, 12th & 13th.
2. Children below three years and above four years are not admitted into LKG.
3. Every candidate for admission must be introduced to the Principal in person.
4. The Selection Committee reserves the right to select or refuse the admission.
5. Children who seek admission should submit teh following:
1. Original Birth Certificate along with the true copy attested by a gazette officer.
2. A self addressed stamped envelope for a reply.
6. Candidates seeking admissions for higher classes will be tested and admitted into the class for which they are found fit (if seats are available).
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of St. Anns' High School
St. Anns' High School
Vijaya Nagar Colony,
Hyderabad - 500 057.
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.