Welcome to SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016-17, 2017 Section. Here you will find SBI Clerical Cadre Recruitment 2015 Notification, Exam Date and Online Application Form.
State Bank of India has an extensive administrative structure to oversee the large network of branches in India and abroad. The Corporate Centre is in Mumbai and 14 Local Head Offices and 57 Zonal Offices are located at important cities spread throughout the country. The Corporate Centre has several other establishments in and outside Mumbai, designated to cater to various functions.
Here you will find information on SBI Recruitment 2016 for PO, Clerk, Peon, Engineers and Specialist Officer. You will get its Online Application Form and would be able to apply online.
SBI Recruitment 2016 of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) And Junior Agricultural Associates in Clerical Carde
Apply online at website:- www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in from 05/04/2016 to 25/04/2016.
Last date for printing your application - 10/05/2016
Online Fee Payment - 05/04/2016 to 25/04/2016
Preliminary Examination Date:- will be conducted tentatively in the month of May/June 2016.
Name of the Posts:-
Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)
Junior Agricultural Associates
Essential Academic Qualifications: (AS ON 30.06.2016)
(i) For Junior Associates: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
(ii) For Junior Agricultural Associates : Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognised university/Institute.
Those who are in the final Semester/ year of Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview/joining, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation Examination on or before 30.06.2016. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.06.2016.
Note (a) The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University / Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing. (b) Matriculate Exservicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 30.06.2016. ( c) Candidates should be able to write and speak English.
Age Limit : (As on 01.04.2016)
Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2016 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1988 and not later than 01.04.1996 (both days inclusive)
Relaxation of Upper age limit:
Sr. No - Category Age - Relaxation
1. SC / ST - 5 years
2. Other Backward Classes (OBC) - 3 years
3. PWD (Gen) - 10 years
4. PWD (SC /ST) - 15 years
5. PWD (OBC) - 13 years
6. Persons domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 - 5 years
The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examinations), test of official and/or local language and subject to Government of India approval, interview
Phase-I : Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
SL - Name of test - No. of Questions - Marks
Duration - Composite Time 1 hour
1. English Language - 30 Qs - 30 marks
2. Numerical Ability - 35 Qs - 35 marks
3. Reasoning Ability - 35 Qs - 35 marks
Total - 100 Qs - 100 marks
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 20 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be short listed for the Main Examination.
Phase – II: Main Examination:
The structure of main examination (online objective type) would be as follows :
SL - Name of test - No. of Questions - Marks
Duration - 2 Hours 40 minutes
1. General/Financial Awareness - 50 Qs - 50 marks -35 minutes
2. General English - 40 Qs - 40 marks - 35 minutes
3. Quantitative Aptitude - 50 Qs - 50 marks - 45 minutes
4. Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude - 50 Qs - 60 marks - 45 minutes
Total 190 Qs - 200 marks
Each test will have separate timing as mentioned above.
The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English &Hindi. The candidates are required to qualify in each of the Tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests. The passing marks in each of the tests will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level. Candidates are also required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon). Minimum percentage marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank.
NOTE: Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in the 'Acquaint Yourself' booklet, which will be made available to the eligible candidates along with the call letter for the test.
Phase – III: Interview (subject to Govt. of India approval)
Candidates qualified in the test (main examination) will be placed according to their marks in descending order in respective categories. Depending upon the number of vacancies only certain number of candidates from amongst those who qualify by ranking high enough in the merit will be called for interview in the ratio of maximum 3 candidates for each vacancy. Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks (to be decided by the bank) in interview to be considered for final selection. 5% relaxation for SC/ST/ OBC/PWD/XS category will be available thereon.
Note: Interview call letters will be uploaded on the Bank's website after declaration of result of online test. Candidates will have to download the same from our website. No hard copy of interview call letter will be sent by post.
How to Apply:-
Apply online through Bank's website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in from 05/04/2016 to 25/04/2016.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online
Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/ advices etc. by email.
Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
APPLICATION FEE AND INTIMATION CHARGE : (Non Refundable)
Sr. No. - Category - Total
1. SC/ST/PWD/XS Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
2. General and OBC Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
(i) PHOTOGRAPH IMAGE:
• Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture and must be true image representation of the candidate. Any attempt to use morphed photograph will result in immediate rejection of the candidature.
• The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
• Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
• If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
• If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
• If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
• Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
• Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
• Size of file should be between 20kb–50kb.
• Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
(ii) SIGNATURE IMAGE:
• The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
• The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
• If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Attendance Sheet, the applicant will be disqualified.
• Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
• Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
• Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE:
• Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
• Set Color to True Color.
• File Size as specified above.
• Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
• The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon. Candidates using MS Windows/MS Office can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb & 20kb respectively by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50kb (photograph) & 20kb (signature) by using crop and then resize option [Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size] in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also. If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed. While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his photograph and signature.
Click Here to download Notification.
SBI PO Recruitment SBI Exam