Candidates with a Bachelors degree and have registered to appear for CAT 2014 are informed about LBSIM Delhi PGDM Admission 2015. Apply online on www.lbsim.ac.in or register through offline mode for admission to below mentioned PGDM courses in LBSIM.
Important dates for LBSIM Delhi PGDM Admission 2015:
· Sale of CAT Vouchers Starts - 06th August, 2014
· Sale of CAT Vouchers Ends - 30th September, 2014
· Opening Date of CAT Registration 2014 - 06th August,2014
· Closing Date of CAT Registration 2014 - 30th September, 2014
· Common Admission Test (CAT) window - 16th and 22nd November, 2014.
· Start date for applying at LBIS- September 27, 2014.
· Last date for applying at LBIS- December 22,2014
Eligibility for LBSIM Delhi PGDM Admission 2015:-
Graduation (Bachelor’s degree) from a UGC recognized with a minimum aggregate of 50 percent marks or equivalent CGPA.
Number of seats for LBSIM Delhi PGDM Admission 2015:
PGDM-General (2015-17) - Approved Intake: 180
PGDM-Finance (2015-17) - Approved Intake: 60
How to apply for LBSIM Delhi PGDM Admission 2015?
1. The Information Brochure and Application Form for these programme, giving detailed information, is available with the Admission Coordinator, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi on all working days between 9.30 am and 5.30 pm (except 2nd & 4th Saturdays, Sundays and holidays) at LBSIM Dwarka Campus, on payment of `Rs.1950/- in cash or by Demand Draft (Add `Rs.75/- for sending information brochure by post in India and Rs. 200/- for abroad) drawn in favour of ';Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management '; Delhi, payable at New Delhi.
2. Application Form can be filled online with provision of online payment or can be downloaded from our website: www.lbsim.ac.in. Such downloaded application forms must be submitted along with a DD of Rs. 2025/- (Rs. 2200/- for candidates residing abroad) in favour of ';LBS Institute of Management'; payable at New Delhi, towards information brochure, postage and processing.
Admission Procedure for LBSIM Delhi PGDM Admission 2015:
Following is a step-by-step guide for LBSIM Delhi PGDM Admission 2015 Admission Procedure
· STEP#01: Appear for Common Admission Test (CAT) 2014 which will be conducted IIMs between 16th & 22nd November, 2014.
· STEP#02: Register with LBSIM Delhi through a separate application form available along with information brochure from September 29, 2014 to December 22,2014 from Admission Co-coordinator LBSIM Delhi.
· STEP#03: Candidates shortlisted on the basis of CAT score will be called for Group Discussion (GD)/Extempore Written Analysis and Personal Interview for final selection.
The likely dates/schedule will be as follows:
· GD / Personal Interview: Last week of February, 2015
· Announcement of final results and release of admission list: Ist week of April, 2015
· Closing of admission: End April, 2015
CLICK HERE for more information.