Admission applications are invited from management aspirants for LIBA PGDM Admission. Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) Chennai has announced the commencement of PGDM admission in LIBA for the academic year 2015-17. Interested and eligible management aspirants who have completed their graduation or are expected to do so before June 2015 are eligible to apply for LIBA PGDM Admissions 2015-17. Apply online on www.liba.edu giving your CAT/XAT-ID. Shortlisting of candidates for admission will be based on CAT 2014 and XAT 2015 test score. Given below are important admission details for PGDM in LIBA.
Important dates for LIBA PGDM Admission 2015-17:-
Online Registraiton for LIBA 2015 PGDM (Full-Time) begins: 15th September 2014 (Monday).
Online Registration for LIBA 2015 PGDM (Full-Time) closes: 26th January 2015 (Monday).
Last date for receipt of LIBA application fee: 02nd February 2015 (Monday).
Xavier Admission Test (XAT)
XAT Online Registration Closes: 22nd November 2014 (Saturday).
XAT Admission Test-2015: 04th January 2015 (Sunday).
Common Admission Test (CAT)
CAT Online Registration Closes: 30th September 2014 (Tuesday).
CAT Admission Test-2014: 16th Nov, 22nd Nov 2014 (Both days are Saturday).
LIBA PGDM Admission 2015-17 Admission Eligibility:-
Minimum three-year Bachelor';s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, from a recognised university, with a consistent record of first class in Std X, Std XII and graduation
Final year degree students, who expect to complete their final examinations and other requirements for obtaining the degree by June 2015 can also apply.
LIBA PGDM Admissions 2015-17 Selection Procedure:-
• Candidates who have applied to LIBA will be short-listed only on the basis of CAT 2014/XAT 2015 scores.
• Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and interview for final selection at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai.
•Candidates can give their choice of the interview centre, however allocation of the interview centre is subject to discretion of LIBA.
•The last date to fill up the application form online is 26th January 2015.
LIBA PGDM Admissions 2015-17 Application Procedure:-
1. Register online for CAT 2014 or XAT 2015. Registering for XAT or CAT is a prerequisite for applying to LIBA';s PGDM program.
2. Apply to LIBA by registering online at www.liba.edu by giving your CAT/XAT-ID and details of DD / IMS / Net Banking receipt.
•Option A: Get a demand draft (DD) for Rs. 1250/- favouring “LIBA” payable at Chennai.
•Option B: Pay Rs. 1250/- at any of the specified IMS Centres and obtain the IMS receipt and the Bulletin.
•Option C: Pay cash Rs. 1250/- at the LIBA admissions office after registering online.
•Option D: Pay Online through Credit Card.
3. Fill up the LIBA application form by clicking on LIBA registration link to create and receive by e-mail an unique LIBA-ID and password. If you have already received your LIBA ID and Password, then login as per Step 4. A scanned copy of your photograph and signature (not exceeding 50 KB) is needed while filling the LIBA application form for PGDM admission.
4. Login with your LIBA ID and Password.
5. Take a print-out of the Payment Advice form.
6. Mention your name and CAT/XAT ID on the reverse of the Demand Draft and send your Demand Draft / Photocopy of IMS / Net Banking receipt along with the Payment Advice Form to:
The Admissions Office,
LIBA, Loyola College,
Chennai – 600 034.
CLICK HERE for more information on LIBA PGDM Admission 2015-17