Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at ConsultantDetails.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\inetpub\vhosts\infinitecourses.com\httpdocs\ConsultantDetails.aspx.cs:line 208
B.N. Overseas Educational Services B.N. Overseas Educational Services , Jalandhar
Contact Information Contact Information
Add to ShortList Add to ShortList
User Ratings:
  4 out of 5 based on 1 Ratings.

Like  Dislike
   4         12
Contact Info
Fax  : 
Phone  : 
Email  : 
WebSite  : 
arrow for study purpose.......i have done graduation in2009 then i went fiji for study in 2011.i have got 5.5 band in ielts....so what should i do?
Posted By : dhawal sharma, on 20-02-2012 12:26:50 
Report Abuse

arrow Respected sir, i completed my bed now i would like to do med through online and ma through online .but in walden like university is more fees.so can u suggest a good university of india doing online ma in economics and med courses pls it will be very greatful to me . when i got a job my first salary i will dedicate for you .if i got an online good ma and med ,it is real word .that much i am trying to get an online university because i am an indian and staying in dubai
Posted By : nishashaafee, on 10-02-2012 20:26:13 
Report Abuse

arrow Hi, Greetings from GreenCity International College.Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia Please refer to the email address for our College broacher and Fees Structure. Thank You. Regards, Hope to hear from you soon. CONTACT US International Admissions Office Waqas Khan Marketing Manager Green City International College, No.9, Jalan Gereja, 50100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Tel: 603 2026 9908 Fax: 603 2030 2282 HP: +6010 299 1779 Email:waqas@greencity.edu.my
Posted By : waqas khan, on 24-09-2011 13:36:26 
Report Abuse

arrow my name sunil sharma.age 26 after +2 diploma in hotel manageme, last 3 years doing job in hotel line in jal .in house keeping supervisor, i wants go abroad and wanted be some suggestion to u call me on my number
Posted By : sunil sharma, on 11-04-2011 16:56:14 
Report Abuse

arrow hi sir i m looking 4canada,,,i hav done graduation..i want to do HR frm there,,,if u hav something 4 me,,,tell me...thanks
Posted By : PRASHANT KHARI, on 27-03-2011 19:03:06 
Report Abuse

arrow i want to go germany... give me instruction
Posted By : mohit, on 06-10-2010 12:58:08 
Report Abuse

arrow i want to do ms in canada help me intat process
Posted By : yogesh, on 05-09-2010 02:29:47 
Report Abuse

Post Your Reviews / Comments / Queries


  • Can't see? Refresh!
  • (Max 600 Characters allowed)

Questions  Related  to  Study Abroad

Ask Now

Q : after b.com in abroad which is the best university to do M.B.A and what are the requirements to get admission.

Ans : Dear Sandesh To pursue MBA in uk u need to have good bachelors and work exp of 2 - 3 year. All universities are offering MBA course. we have very good option for you. Please send us your detailed resume we will inform you all procedure about study in uk. We are officially representing UK University and Colleges we do not charge students. contact us on info.blueflame@in.com

Q : Why do you think that Overseas universities must allowed to open campuses in India ?

Ans : Dear friend we offered many courses in distance mode & regular mode and you have opportunity to complete your graduation and other courses in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, sobhit,manav bharti,shridhar,monad,jnu and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like MBA, MCA, Law, B.tech, M.tech,Bed,Ded.Med. Pharmacy, PhD, and many courses, In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information you can contact on me +91-9584220813 / 9752445496(. Alok singh) or you can also email me on sips.alok@gmail.com

Q : What is the criteria for study in Malaysia for international students?

Ans : A lot of options are available. You can even get a UK degree, studying in Malaysian campus. Send your basic qualification details and your field of interest. we will help you find the right University. primeraja@gmail.com

Q : I have completed my Bachelors and want to pursue my Masters in USA by giving GRE. But I already have a permanent foreign immigration file (F4 type) for USA in process which may open after the year 2017.Will this obstruct my VISA approval?Kindly guide me through this dilemma.

Q : i want to do dds in us.i want to know about the loan facilities

Ans : i work in interedwise.this company sends students abroad.if u want to go then email me at handsome_meet17@yahoo.com.u would find it very easy and really helpful