Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at ConsultantDetails.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\inetpub\vhosts\infinitecourses.com\httpdocs\ConsultantDetails.aspx.cs:line 208
Campus-Abroad Campus-Abroad , Chennai
Contact Information Contact Information
Add to ShortList Add to ShortList
User Ratings:

Like  Dislike
   0         6
Contact Info
Fax  : 
Phone  : 
Email  : 
WebSite  : 
arrow I have finished my graduation this year and i want to pursue my MBA in abroad. I have no work experience and i want to know which country is the best for freshers who want do MBA ( UK or US???). Also i would like to know the list of univ offering MBA for freshers . Could you suggest me some of the best univ?
Posted By : Madhavi, on 25-04-2012 00:27:42 
Report Abuse

arrow sir, i am doing my engineering at present, i belongs to a middle class family, i wanna know what steps i must take to study in abroad using scholarships.. i don have proper guidance, i kindly request you to help me, thank you
Posted By : baskar, on 13-12-2011 21:37:16 
Report Abuse

arrow want to study in abroad
Posted By : sakthi, on 01-12-2011 20:21:30 
Report Abuse

arrow I have completed M.Phil (Biotechnology). i would like to continue my ph.D degree programme in any of the german universities. guide me in this regard. thank you
Posted By : balasubramanian, on 24-11-2011 13:47:43 
Report Abuse

arrow sir i have finished bds(dentistry) with second class. i would like to do pg in dentistry.. so please help me out to find some countries to do my pg including cost , safety and all other issues.. please give me some advice to proceed further which could help me out in my future.. thank u.. have a gr8 day..
Posted By : jaibalan.m, on 21-11-2011 18:56:45 
Report Abuse

arrow Hi i have finished of my engineering in the year of 2004 itself.After a long period of time i want to persue of higher studies in SIngapore.Whether it is possible for myself & if i want to do it i need the correct information from u. Thank's.
Posted By : S.Venkatasubramaniam, on 06-10-2011 08:31:28 
Report Abuse

arrow sir , currently i am doing mechanical engineering final year..i would like to study in abroad for my post graduation...please suggest me any university.....i would like to do manufacturing based courses...
Posted By : surendar, on 30-07-2011 14:32:09 
Report Abuse

arrow Sir, I finished B.Tech(EEE) from Anna University this year with 70%. I would like to pursue higher education (MS) in US. I wrote GRE and Toefl this July and got 1120 and 95(expected) respectively. I request you suggest universoities I should apply with good possibilitiesof geting seat. I am interested in universities which give education aid. I may need to apply at least some 10 universities.Please provide me help to select universities. Thanks & Regards, KK Chaitanya
Posted By : KK Chaitanya, on 16-07-2011 13:44:11 
Report Abuse

arrow sir i have finished my +2 with 62% in physics,chemistry and biology.can i do mbbs after doing bsc biology?
Posted By : David, on 14-05-2011 07:16:59 
Report Abuse

arrow Hi i would like to pursue masters in canada, preferbly in telecommunication. Could u pls give me d list of universities which offer masters in telecommunication and this is for fall intake. Most of the univ have closed their application process so im in need of ur help.!
Posted By : Vandanasri, on 08-05-2011 12:35:27 
Report Abuse

arrow I did my BCA in 2010 now i want to study in UK for d MBA program , I heard that Uk govt. has changed stund VISA program . Could u plz suggest me some best Universities in UK for freshers.
Posted By : manish, on 09-03-2011 18:39:14 
Report Abuse

arrow which course is help me to stay in canada after completing my course over there?
Posted By : chandrasekaran, on 05-10-2010 04:22:37 
Report Abuse

Posted By : K.S.ARUN, on 26-08-2010 14:08:35 
Report Abuse

arrow My son who has just completed 01 yr.intership after MBBS likes to take his higher study in the discipline of Radiology ( like Nuclear Medicine etc.)in UK. Please advise about the available courses & duration for our selection and we need your consultancy in making my son's ambition become reality.
Posted By : Mohamad Shahul, on 12-05-2010 09:06:34 
Report Abuse

arrow My son who has just completed 01 yr.intership after MBBS likes to take his higher study in the discipline of Radiology ( like Nuclear Medicine etc.). Please advise about the available courses & duration for our selection and we need your consultancy in making my son's ambition become reality.
Posted By : Mohamad Shahul, on 12-05-2010 09:04:21 
Report Abuse

Post Your Reviews / Comments / Queries


  • Can't see? Refresh!
  • (Max 600 Characters allowed)

Questions  Related  to  Study Abroad

Ask Now

Q : Sir i am Bangladeshi.How can i get admission in Rabindra bharoti univercity.

Ans : Dear friend we offered many courses in distance mode & regular mode and you have opportunity to complete your graduation and other courses in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, sobhit,manav bharti,shridhar,monad,jnu and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like MBA, MCA, Law, B.tech, M.tech,Bed,Ded.Med. Pharmacy, PhD, and many courses, In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information you can contact on me +91-9584220813 / 9752445496(. Alok singh) or you can also email me on sips.alok@gmail.com

Q : What is the criteria for study in Malaysia for international students?

Ans : A lot of options are available. You can even get a UK degree, studying in Malaysian campus. Send your basic qualification details and your field of interest. we will help you find the right University. primeraja@gmail.com

Q : i have done my bcom, I want to go abroad for further studies. But i dont know which university and how to apply . can u help?

Ans : Let me know something about college or country or course and if nothing is decided then u can cum for counselling. apex.study@yahoo.in

Q : When an Indian student does the GMAT is it necessary to take the IELTS??

Ans : GMAT is required if you need admission in Post graduate level courses related to Management like MBA . And Ielts is a standardized test to judge level of English . As far as Indian students are concerned we have to take IELTS test to prove level of English. Reach me neelam10@ymail.com

Q : Which are the top study abroad, overseas foreign education consultants in Mumbai, India?

Ans : Hi Deepak, Every consultancy is good and will claim that they are best. They will have good track record of number of students they have assisted. But what you have to look for is a personalized attention and counseling. A consultancy that would understand your interest and guide you accordingly, rather than imposing on you, what they have to offer. You can contact us and we are ready to offer our services. primeraja@gmail.com