Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at ConsultantDetails.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\inetpub\vhosts\infinitecourses.com\httpdocs\ConsultantDetails.aspx.cs:line 208
Campus Overseas Campus Overseas , Calicut
Contact Information Contact Information
Add to ShortList Add to ShortList
User Ratings:

Like  Dislike
   3         0
Contact Info
Fax  : 
Phone  : 
Email  : 
WebSite  : 
arrow i am interested to study in canada for management coures...may i know the procedures? is it possible without ielts ?
Posted By : askarali.k, on 09-03-2012 12:23:36 
Report Abuse

arrow Dear Sir/Mdam We have a college at Singapore is the name is Fortune School of Technology and Management, So we are Interested to tie up for student recruitment at our college.pls reply
Posted By : anuj, on 20-10-2011 07:22:51 
Report Abuse

arrow Hi, Greetings from GreenCity International College. Please refer to the email address for our broachers and fees structure Thank You. Regards, Hope to hear from you soon. CONTACT US International Admissions Office Waqas Khan Marketing Manager Green City International College, No.9, Jalan Gereja, 50100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Tel: 603 2026 9908 Fax: 603 2030 2282 HP: +6010 299 1779 Email:waqas@greencity.edu.my
Posted By : waqas khan, on 24-09-2011 13:49:35 
Report Abuse

arrow could you please let me know regarding post-graduation courses in canada.their fees etc. i am a BE MECHANICAL Engineer 2010 passout
Posted By : rechie joseph, on 23-09-2011 19:53:59 
Report Abuse

arrow could you please let me know regarding post-graduation courses in canada.their fees etc.
Posted By : rechie joseph, on 23-09-2011 19:52:12 
Report Abuse

arrow Dear Sir/Madam, i have done master of risk & insurance management.. i want to do research(p.hd) from good foreign university in insurance or finance.can i apply in national university singapore or university of aucland,newzeland, any other good university? can i get scholarship during my research? what is the parameter,process & total cost for doing research (p.hd.) from foreign university. please help me regarding this.i will wait for your response. best regards ajay kumar
Posted By : ajay kumar, on 20-08-2010 07:23:37 
Report Abuse

Post Your Reviews / Comments / Queries


  • Can't see? Refresh!
  • (Max 600 Characters allowed)

Questions  Related  to  Study Abroad

Ask Now

Q : I have completed my Bachelors and want to pursue my Masters in USA by giving GRE. But I already have a permanent foreign immigration file (F4 type) for USA in process which may open after the year 2017.Will this obstruct my VISA approval?Kindly guide me through this dilemma.

Q : Which universities offer scholarships in UK?

Ans : Quite a few. We specialize in scholarships. Contact us for more details primeraja@gmail.com

Q : Hi, I am Joshua. I am doing my B.E.ECE final year in India. I am interested in pursuing M.E. in U.K. But, I want to know which universities are best in the Electronics and Communication Engineering field in U.K. What courses in M.E.Electronics and Comm. Eng. have high career prospectus and reputation worldwide, especially in India? What is the approximate tution fees,living cost and accomodation cost? What are the full scholarships and grants available,eligibility and funding resources to afford my studies? Is it secure to study in U.K.? Please help me to select the best course and University in U.K.

Ans : Hai Can u send me ur Accademic details to my Mail Id : anilkumar.sft@gmail.com. Wolldwyde Overseas Consultancy.

Q : i am adentist from egypt..general dentist graduated since 1997 iam told that the government in finland support the study i ask if i can have ascholarship ....iam from alexandria egypt thanks

Ans : Yes certain countries in Europe offer scholarships and free tution fees. You need to apply directly to them. You can find the list at our site for study in finland.

Q : i have just now completed my 12th and waiting for my result so pls tell me should I go abroad for my graduation and post graduation.As i am intersted in going abroad and i want to even do event management.

Ans : You can go for study abroad but let me know your country option and accordingly I can tell you entry requirements for that specific country you are interested in . neelam10@ymail.com