About B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Course
Here are the details of B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Course including duration, Eligibility, Admission Criteria, Fees and Syllabus.
Duration:- 5 years
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
Admission to the B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) degree course shall be based on the performance in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).
a) The candidate for CLAT shall have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate examination (10+2) or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with 50 % marks.
b) Exemption from the requirement of the minimum of 50% for the qualifying examination is given to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes (SC/ST), Persons With Disability (PWD) and candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes (declared as such in the State of Kerala). These categories are allowed to apply for CLAT if they do have not less than 45 % marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
c) The candidate shall not have completed 20 years of age as on 1st July, 2010. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (declared eligible for reservation in the State of Kerala) and Persons With Disability (PWD) shall not have completed 22 years of age as on 1st July, 2010.
d) Students who are appearing for the qualifying examination are allowed to appear for CLAT. However, they should submit the results of the qualifying examination at the time of admission/ interview. If they do not do so, the candidates shall be considered ineligible.
INTAKE AND RESERVATION
The intake for the B. A. LL. B. (Hons.) Degree Course shall be 65. The seats shall be apportioned as follows:
Category - Percentage - Seats
- All India Merit (51%) - 33
- State Merit (Kerala) (10%) - 7
- Scheduled Castes (8%) - 5
- Scheduled Tribes (2%) - 1
- Backward and Other Backward Classes (26%) - 17
- Persons with Disability (3%) - 2
Total - (100%) - 65
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward and Other Backward Classes mean communities as identified and listed as such for admission to professional courses, by the Government of Kerala.
- SC/ST candidates shall have to produce community certificates issued by the competent authorities in the State of Kerala. Candidates seeking admission against the seats reserved for SEBC shall, in addition to the community certificate, produce a non-creamy layer certificate issued by the competent authority in Kerala. For details visit www.nuals.ac.in.
- Seats reserved for the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes shall be inter-changeable. In case sufficient candidates are not available for seats reserved for SC/ST, OBC or PWD, such seats shall be filled up under open merit quota.
- Candidates seeking admission against seats reserved for State Merit Quota shall produce ‘Nativity Certificate’ as prescribed by the Government of Kerala for admission to professional courses in the State.
Special Features About
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)
About the College
The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) was established by the State of Kerala by Act 27 of 2005 to be a national level institute of excellence in higher learning of law in the State. The Government of Kerala constituted this University by merging the erstwhile National Institute for Advanced Legal Studies (NIALS), which was established and managed by the Bar Council of Kerala and Bar Council of Kerala Trust. NIALS was then the approved centre of the Cochin University of Science & Technology and recognised by that University. By the merging of NIALS to the University, all the students of NIALS became the students of this University and all the assets and liabilities were also transferred.
Other Courses offered by
National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS)
- Category: Arts, Law & Languages
- Sub Category:
Other Institutes offering same Course
Address : Kaloor, Kochi - 682 017, Kerala
Tel : 0484 - 2337363, Fax : 0484 2337857
top 4 college of bfa in india
Sir J J Institute of Applied Art (JJIAA), Mumbai
which are the best & top law college in noida?
Following are the law colleges in Noida
Amity Institute of Advanced Legal Studies
Amity Institute of Global Legal Education and Research
Amity Law School (ALS)
what can we after 12th class so that i can earn and study with study private
i can suggest u ... contact me 9885500728... if you are not from hyderabad, add zero before my number..... u can earn after completion ur 12 and study....
Good Morning Sir, Please tell me chandra mohan jha university shillong is recongnised university or it is fake university.....Mea isea B.A karu ya nahi.....iski degree puri tarhe sea valid hai ke nahi....
Dear friend we offered many courses in distance mode & regular mode and you have opportunity to complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, cmj and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like MBA, MCA, Law, B.tech, M.tech,Bed,Ded.Med. Pharmacy, PhD, and many courses, In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information you can contact on me +91-9584220813(. Alok singh) or you can also email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sir, I am interesting to do llb course, in in distance digree, and my age is 34yrs, please advise to me how I can do llb.
Please see the following link: