B.Com (Regular)
St. Francis College for Women Hyderabad

Type: Bachelors Degree

Category: Commerce, Banking & Finance

Sub Category: Commerce

Add to Shortlist

Email This Link To Friend

User Rating

4 out of 5 based on 3 Ratings.

About B.Com (Regular) Course

Here are the details of B.Com (Regular) Course including duration, Eligibility, Admission Criteria, Fees and Syllabus.

This course is conducted in six semesters. Communication Skills & Second Languages (Hindi, Telugu, Sanskrit or French), Information Technology, General Mathematics and Environmental Sciences are offered in the first four semesters. Interdisciplinary electives are offered during the III and IV Semesters.


Eligibility for Admission
  • Students securing 50% and above in the qualifying examination are eligible to apply for B.Com. (Regular)
  • 60% of the total number of seats available in B.Com (Regular) shall be reserved foe candidates who have passed the qualifying exam with commerce subject and the remaining 40% shall be open competition for candidates with science and arts subjects.
  • Admissions are based on aggregate marks secured in the optional subjects.

Special Features About B.Com (Regular)

  • EntranceExam EntranceExam:
  • Placement Placement:
  • Average Salary Average Salary:
  • Fees Fees:
  • Syllabus Syllabus:

About the College

St. Francis College for Women is a Catholic Minority Institution. It was founded in 1959 by the Sisters of Charity for the empowerment of women through a value – based holistic education. The UGC conferred Autonomy on the college in the year 1988. The College has been awarded the status of College with Potential for Excellence by the UGC in the year 2004 in recognition of its sustained efforts to promote quality education for women. This created an academic ambience for promoting innovation and creativity in the curriculum of the college. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has Reaccredited the college at the ‘ A’ Level in February 2006. It is a matter of pride for all concerned that our Curriculum, Teaching - Learning and Evaluation and Infrastructure facilities have been graded at the ‘A+’ Level. This is a further boost to the college in its commitment to quality education and academic excellence.
In keeping with the changing trends in the field of higher education at the global scenario, the college is introducing Inter Disciplinary Electives (IDE) as an integral part of Choice and Credit Based Semester System from June 2006. This is a positive step towards achieving parity with educational institutions elsewhere in the world.

Other Courses offered by St. Francis College for Women

Other Institutes offering same Course

Address :

St. no. 6,Uma Nagar, Begumpet,Hyderabad - 500016 04023403200

Email: dsps_pnp@yahoo.com

Related  Questions

Ask Now

Q : i m doing my bcom. and wanna do some different coure .can you please guide me .

Ans : You can go for Actural sciences course, it is related to insurance sector. Then there are courses on financial planning and wealth management. But for more details i would like to know ur interests first. I mean do u want commerce and finance related only or very different from finance.

Q : Respected Sir, I am a student of S.Y.Banking and Insurance. pass with 78%. I wanted to ask for what should I go after my T.Y.

Ans : Apply for various bank examz. For further guidence Can contact National school of banking. Thane: 022-25422262 Dadar: (022) 24469938 / 24466280 / 24465411. branches all over india

Q : where can i pursue BBM in e-banking & finance in Karnataka?

Ans : MANIPAL UNIVERSITY IN Karnataka . The last date for the admissions is nearing i.e. 16.03.2010


Ans : Garden City, Jyoti Niwas and St. Josephs college of Commerce are good colleges in Bangalore


Ans : MBA, MMS, MMM,


Comments / Reviews / Queries B.Com (Regular)

  • i want to knw B.com regular subjects.... Posted By : kavita, on 02-05-2012 16:24:26
  • Reply to this post
  • yes Posted By : yesmeen sultana, on 23-08-2011 11:37:43
  • Reply to this post
Click to See more Comments

Post Your Reviews / Comments / Queries


  • Can't see? Refresh!
  • (Max 600 Characters allowed)

Disclaimer : The Information about this College & its Courses has been taken from the College website & was last updated on 28th April 2015. We are not responsible for the freshness of the data. Students are advised to visit the official website for the latest information. If you are the administrator of this College & need to update the information, Please write in to us at contact@infinitecourses.com