B.E (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
Hitkarini College of Engineering & Technology (HCET) Jabalpur

Type: Bachelors Degree

Category: Science, Engineering & Bio Technology

Sub Category: Electrical Engineering

Add to Shortlist

Email This Link To Friend

User Rating

5 out of 5 based on 1 Ratings.

About B.E (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) Course

Here are the details of B.E (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) Course including duration, Eligibility, Admission Criteria, Fees and Syllabus.

Duration:- 4 years

Eligibility:- Pass 10 + 2 in Science with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics

Admission Criteria:- 

  • Students are admitted to B.E. on the basis of their performance in examinations like Pre-engineering Test (P.E.T.) and All India Engineering Entrance Examination ( A.I.E.E.E.) through the distributive on line counseling conducted by the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, (R.G.P.V.) Bhopal.
  • 15% seats are reserved to NRI Quota and  remaining 85% seats are categorized as open. From this year as per M.P. Govt.

 


About the College

Hitkarini College of Engineering & Technology (HCET) is an ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Institute. Hitkarini College of Engineering & Technology (HCET) campus is just a 20 minutes drive from the heart of the city. The institute boasts of super infrastructure consisting of main building, with well equipped class rooms, an open air auditorium, a well stocked library and computer centers

HCET offers B.E Course in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering ,Information Technology,Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering.


Other Courses offered by Hitkarini College of Engineering & Technology (HCET)

Other Institutes offering same Course

Address :

Swatantramat Press, Sabha Office, Civic Center, Jabalpur : 0761-65646662 Opp. Sai Mandir, Civil Lines, Jabalpur : 0761-6564555/666/777

Email: dsps_pnp@yahoo.com

Related  Questions

Ask Now

Q : plz tel me about colleges offering M.E by distance mode

Ans : Selvi, There is SRM University in Chennai offering M.E/M.Tech courses through distance learning.

Q : I want to study an Engineering course(B.E or B.Tech Electrical & Electronics) as a Part Time on Anna university in Tamil nadu. Please I request you to provide me an admission & course details. Thanks.

Ans : Oh cool! Their admissions are still on?? I have heard their B. Tech program in cloud computing and virtualization technology is really good and they have a tie up with IBM. Anyway, not many colleges in India offer this course.

Q : List of top 100 best engineering colleges in India?

Ans : top 10 are IIT's , TOp private colleges are AMITY, VIT ,THAPAR

Q : can one do aeronautical engineering after taking commerce??

Ans : No chance Bcoz aeronautical engg course will admits only the students hav done PCM in science stream that too with minimum of 50% in PCM.....

Q : HOW MUCH PERCENTAGE IS MAIN FOR AIEEE COLLEGE

Ans : ADMISSION GUIDANCE Contact MR. RAKESH KUMAR for admission guidance in b.tech & mba in top Indian colleges. Colleges for b.tech: IIT, NIT, DCE, NSIT, BIT MESRA, THAPAR UNIVERSITY, YMCA Colleges for mba: MDI GURGAON,IMT GHAZIABAD,S.P.JAIN,K.J.SOMAIYA,JAMUNA LAL BAJAJ,IMI DELHI,BIMTECH DELHI,SIBM PUNE,THE GREAT LAKES CHENNAI,WELINGKAR,SMS DELHI,FMS DELHI,IIFT(DELHI & KOLKATA) Colleges for BA, B.COM ALL COLLEGES UNDER DELHI UNIVERSITY (HINDU COLLEGE, HANSRAJ COLLEGE,KIRORIMAL COLLEGE,JESUS & MARY,ST.STEPHAN etc) CONTACT DETAILS: MOBILE: 08957298963 RAKESH KUMAR MAIL ID:sureadmission2011@gmail.com

more...
Click to See more Comments

Post Your Reviews / Comments / Queries

  •  

  • Can't see? Refresh!
  • (Max 600 Characters allowed)


Disclaimer : The Information about this College & its Courses has been taken from the College website & was last updated on 28th April 2015. We are not responsible for the freshness of the data. Students are advised to visit the official website for the latest information. If you are the administrator of this College & need to update the information, Please write in to us at contact@infinitecourses.com