B.E (Electronics Engineering)
School of Engineering & Technology Jiwaji University Gwalior

Type: Bachelors Degree

Category: Science, Engineering & Bio Technology

Sub Category: Electronics & Computer Science Engineering

Add to Shortlist

Email This Link To Friend

User Rating

3 out of 5 based on 3 Ratings.

About B.E (Electronics Engineering) Course

Here are the details of B.E (Electronics Engineering) Course including duration, Eligibility, Admission Criteria, Fees and Syllabus.

Duration:- 4 years

:- Higher Secondary (10+2) / Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.

Admission Criteria:- Admission through MPDTE Bhopal (PET/AIEEE).

About the College

School of Engineering & Technology Jiwaji University was Established in 2000. At present the institute is running B.E. courses in Electronics and Chemical. From this academic session the institute is planning to start two new branches viz. B.E. Electronics & Telecommunication and B.E. Computer Science.

Other Courses offered by School of Engineering & Technology Jiwaji University

Other Institutes offering same Course

Address :

Gwalior (M.P.), India Enquiry No.: +91 751 2442712 Fax No.: +91 751 2341768,

Email: dsps_pnp@yahoo.com

Related  Questions

Ask Now

Q : what is the procedure for admission


Q : I have completed my B.tech in ECE branch so I want to do post graduation which is suitable for my career to do MBA or M.TECH

Ans : Dear M.Bajikushma, It clearly depends upon your interest and what you want to do in life, how good you are in your engineering and whether you want to pursue your career in engineering field only. If you are interested in working in an office environment in management level then you should go for MBA. I would suggest you first work for 1-2 years after b.tech and see what really interests you and then jump for post graduation.

Q : i completed bsc in 2010 &12 in 2005 can i do engineering

Ans : yes you can do engineering but from a private engineering college where there is no age barrier as some colleges might have an age limit for admission into the course.

Q : i need to join ME .i passed gate exam how can i apply

Ans : i can't get ur answer............sir...i got 33.33 in GATE 2012..can i get stipen and will i get PSG college for ME

Q : hiiiiiiiiii am samprat from pune.i want to ask now i completed 12th without biology because of my parents. but my interest in animals so what can i do now?is there any solution or course about aimals(any) plz help me am confused .......................

Ans : Yes you can do B.Sc in Biology and then do M.SC in Wildlife from The Wildlife Institute Dehradun.


Comments / Reviews / Queries B.E (Electronics Engineering)

  • please send by syllebus 1st year electronic branch. Posted By : prashant chaubey, on 25-09-2011 20:01:24
  • Reply to this post
  • syllebus for electronic engg.1year Posted By : prashant, on 21-08-2011 13:33:24
  • Reply to this post
Click to See more Comments

Post Your Reviews / Comments / Queries


  • Can't see? Refresh!
  • (Max 600 Characters allowed)

Disclaimer : The Information about this College & its Courses has been taken from the College website & was last updated on 28th April 2015. We are not responsible for the freshness of the data. Students are advised to visit the official website for the latest information. If you are the administrator of this College & need to update the information, Please write in to us at contact@infinitecourses.com