B.E (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering )
Deccan College of Engineering and Technology Hyderabad

Type: Bachelors Degree

Category: Science, Engineering & Bio Technology

Sub Category: Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering

Add to Shortlist

Email This Link To Friend

User Rating

4 out of 5 based on 4 Ratings.

About B.E (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering ) Course

Here are the details of B.E (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering ) Course including duration, Eligibility, Admission Criteria, Fees and Syllabus.

Duration:- 4 years

Eligibility:- Pass 10 + 2 (HSC) in Science  with Physics, Chemistry & mathematics as a compulsory subjects

Admission Criteria:-70% seats are alloted by the Convenor, EAMCET (State Government Concerned ) & Remaining 30% are filled by Management of the college.

Intake:- 90 Seats


Special Features About B.E (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering )

  • Entrance Exam Entrance Exam: EAMCET
  • Seats Seats: 90
  • Syllabus Syllabus:

About the College

The Deccan College of Engineering and Technology was established in 1984 by Dar-Us-Salam Educational Trust. The colleges has been afiliated to Osmania University.

Deccan College of Engineering and Technology today boasts of the best team of academicians from universities and industries, the hi-tech State-of-Art teaching aids, audiovisual equipments including LCD, in house Computer Center, equipped with Pentium III & IV computers supported with the latest software and a very well equipped library.
 


Other Courses offered by Deccan College of Engineering and Technology

Other Institutes offering same Course

Address :

Dar-Us-Salam, Hyderabad - 500 001, A.P,  India Voice :  +91 - 40 -  24802634                Fax :     +91 - 40 - 24802634

Email: dsps_pnp@yahoo.com

Related  Questions

Ask Now

Q : i want to become an astronaught so give me instructions and my courses name

Ans : First take a B.tech in aeronautical engineering then M.tech in the same then you may apply for the training program at NASA

Q : sir, i want to know that from which stream in B.E or B.tech i choose nano technology in M.E or M.tech.

Ans : Maulik, u can do engineering in any stream but the scores should be a minimum of 60%. But preferred streams would be electronics or computer science to pursue your ME or M.Tech in Nano technology.

Q : sir, after my 12th class i couldn't continue my study due to family problem.. now i m in my b.tech final year.. wot effect will it have in my placement and in further studies??

Ans : No problemn at all u can continue ua wrk as well as job by choosing evening college for M.tech & u attend the interviews after completing ur B.tech.....

Q : i am going to complete (BSc honors) in chemistry .i wanna know about the colleges offerinf MSc. , MTech in chemistry and what is the eligiblity criteria.......

Ans : Pallavi, Here are some of the colleges, u can click on http://www.infinitecourses.com/Science-Engineering-Technology-Courses.aspx

Q : i m in 8th sem engineering...and i want to do some course after graduation...related to computer plllzzz telll me abt the courses related to the computer branch...i'll b thankful to u...!!!!!

Ans : ADMISSION@TOP COLLEGES OF INDIA CAN CONTACT ON 9043865485

more...

Comments / Reviews / Queries B.E (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering )

  • about distance degree in electronics and tele communication engineering after passing diploma in the same trade Posted By : subhrajit pattnaik, on 21-03-2011 21:30:34
  • Reply to this post
Click to See more Comments

Post Your Reviews / Comments / Queries

  •  

  • Can't see? Refresh!
  • (Max 600 Characters allowed)


Disclaimer : The Information about this College & its Courses has been taken from the College website & was last updated on 28th April 2015. We are not responsible for the freshness of the data. Students are advised to visit the official website for the latest information. If you are the administrator of this College & need to update the information, Please write in to us at contact@infinitecourses.com