B.E Mechanical Engineering
Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science Rajkot

Type: Bachelors Degree

Category: Science, Engineering & Bio Technology

Sub Category: Mechanical Engineering

Add to Shortlist

Email This Link To Friend

User Rating

1 out of 5 based on 1 Ratings.

About B.E Mechanical Engineering Course

Here are the details of B.E Mechanical Engineering Course including duration, Eligibility, Admission Criteria, Fees and Syllabus.

Duration:- 4 years

Eligibility:- 10 + 2 with physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.

Admission Procedure:-


The Admission of Engineering courses have been done by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses of State Government for 75% seats and remaining 25% seats have been filled up by Management Quota as per the rules & regulations of Admission Committee for Professional Courses of the State Government.


About the College

Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science is affiliated to Gujarat Technical University & Approved by AICTE, New Delhi.

Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science offers B.E/ B.Tech courses in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation & Control, Mechanical Engineering, Master of Business Administration, Master of Computer Application courses.


Other Courses offered by Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science

Other Institutes offering same Course

Address :

Yogidham Gurukul Kalawad Road, Rajkot - 360005, Gujarat (INDIA) Tel: +91-281-2563445 Mob: +91-98253-21083 Fax: +91-281-2563952

Email: dsps_pnp@yahoo.com

Related  Questions

Ask Now

Q : Hai, I am Murugam, i have done Mechanical Engineering. now i want to do Placement oriented courses in mechanical field. Please suggest me best institute.

Ans : Hi Murugan, Do you need a best lifestyle to live after your Mechanical engineering, Seabird engineering offers you one of the best lifestyles through their training program in oil and gas field it’s like a dream come true. All oil and gas industry needs Piping engineers who execute work, almost all oil and gas industries prefer seabird engineering trained and certified candidates to run its business smoothly.

Q : i want to become an astronaught so give me instructions and my courses name

Ans : First take a B.tech in aeronautical engineering then M.tech in the same then you may apply for the training program at NASA

Q : @least marks for cet to get admission in medical

Ans : ADMISSION@MBBS CONTACT ON 9043865485

Q : do automobile engineering needs CET?

Ans : DIRECT ADMISSION @ENGINEERING CALL ON 7208685823

Q : AFTER MATHAS IN 12TH SCIENCE WHAT ARE THE CORCES

Ans : nda,b.arch,i.e.s xam,merchant navy,be,b.tech,bcs,bca,b.sc,hotel management,ftii,mba,ms,army,navy,airforce,

more...
Click to See more Comments

Post Your Reviews / Comments / Queries

  •  

  • Can't see? Refresh!
  • (Max 600 Characters allowed)


Disclaimer : The Information about this College & its Courses has been taken from the College website & was last updated on 28th April 2015. We are not responsible for the freshness of the data. Students are advised to visit the official website for the latest information. If you are the administrator of this College & need to update the information, Please write in to us at contact@infinitecourses.com