About B.Ed Course
Here are the details of B.Ed Course including duration, Eligibility, Admission Criteria, Fees and Syllabus.
Duration:- One Year
- Pass B.Ed. Entrance Test with atleast 75 marks.
- Candidate with at least 45% marks either in Bachelor's Degree and/or in the Master's Degree or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible for admission to the programme.
- Admission to B.Ed. Course shall be made strictly according to rules and regulations/guidelines framed by the Punjab Government and Panjab University based on the marks obtained in B.Ed. Entrance Test conducted by Panjab University, Chandigarh, Punjabi University, Patiala and Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar time to time.
- After getting admission to the B.Ed. course through counseling, candidate shall be required to contact the college within 3 days of admission. After checking the documents and admission form, college will finalize the admission of the candidate.
Management Quota:- Besides the Centralized Admission, the college has 15% seats under Management Quota. The basic eligibility conditions are same as mentioned above.
About the College
D. D. Jain College of Education was established in 1999. It is Affiliated with Panjab University, Chandigarh and recognized by NCTE, Jaipur.
D. D. Jain College of Education has a well equipped library and reading room, well furnished Computer Lab with all latest Computers,, Educational Technology lab consisting of all the modern gadgets like Over Head Projector, Film Projector, Colour Television, Video Cassette Recorder, Tape Recorder, Video Camera to be used for education work, well equipped Science Lab with sufficient number of Science apparatus and chemicals etc.
D. D. Jain College of Education offers B.Ed course.It is one of the leading institute in Punjab.
Other Courses offered by
D. D. Jain College of Education
- Category: Education, Teaching & Training
- Sub Category:
Other Institutes offering same Course
Address : KIDWAI NAGAR,
PH. 0161-5023564, 2225987
i have passed my ll.m. i am a law professor.i want to do some diploma and degree courses.kindly suggest some.
Which college do you teach law in?
In which stream do you want to do diploma and degrees; in law or in some other field like management.
I am Anil from Odisha.I have completed +2 Sc in 2003 and now I am a Primary School Teacher. I want to take admission into B.Sc course in distance mode for my further carrer. So kindly help me to find a university where I can complete my graduation.
Dear friend we offered many courses in distance mode & regular mode and you have opportunity to complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, cmj and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like MBA, MCA, Law, B.tech, M.tech,Bed,Ded.Med. Pharmacy, PhD, and many courses, In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information you can contact on me +91-9584220813(. Alok singh) or you can also email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
i am intersted to do courses within India..
what is ur subject of interest Rini
JAYA GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS chennai
JAYA ENGINEERING COLLEGE
plz recommend some short time cerification courses ...as i am graduate in petroleum engineering and my joining in infosys is too late march 2013..so plz recommend me what to do in this gap..and utilise my time
Go for SAP Utilities training. You will have very bright future with that. Good Luck.