About B.Ed Course
Here are the details of B.Ed Course including duration, Eligibility, Admission Criteria, Fees and Syllabus.
B.Ed Course Enable the student teacher:-
- To promote capabilities for inculcating national values and goals as mentioned in the constitution of India.
- To act as agents of modernization and social change.
- To promote social cohesion, international understanding and protection of human and rights of the child.
- To become competent committed professional willing to perform the identified task.
- To use competencies and skills needed for becoming an effective teacher.
- To be sensitive student teacher about emerging issues such as environment, population, gender equity, legal literacy etc.
- To inculcate rational thinking and scientific temper among the students.
- To develop critical awareness about the social realities among the students.
- To use managerial and organizational skills.
Duration:- One year
Eligibility:- Graduation in any discipline
Admission Procedure:- Admission as per Kurukshetra University and Haryana state Government rules
About the College
Hindu College of Education is affiliated to Kurukshetra University and recognised by NCTE.
Hindu College of Education has well established library with resource material in the form of CDs, audio visual aids, training movies, and e-books etc, well-designed class rooms with the essential teaching aids like audio visual equipment overhead projectors, slide projectors, T. V. and V. C. R for the use of faculty members and students, air-conditioned Computer Lab, well equipped Science Labs , SS Lab , Language Lab, Psychology Lab, Fine Arts Lab.
Hindu College of Education offers one year B.Ed course with the intake capacity of 100 students.
Other Courses offered by
Hindu College of Education
- Category: Education, Teaching & Training
- Sub Category:
Other Institutes offering same Course
Address : V.P.O. : Chaudharywas
Teh. : Hisar
Distt. : Hisar
Pin. : 125001
Phone No. : 01662-260708, +91-94661-72005