B.Pharma
Raghavemdra Institute Of Pharmaceutical Educational & Research Anantapur

Type: Bachelors Degree

Category: Medical, Dental & Clinical Research

Sub Category: Pharmacy

About B.Pharma Course

Here are the details of B.Pharma Course including duration, Eligibility, Admission Criteria, Fees and Syllabus.

Eligibility: Candidates should have passed 10+2 exam with PCB or PCM (Physics, chemistry, Biology or Math’s) with at least 50% marks.

Admission Procedure: Candidates are selected on the basis of merit in the entrance (EAMCET). 75% of the seats are filled for Government quota, while the remaining 25% are management quota seats.
 


About the College

Raghavemdra Institute Of Pharmaceutical Educational & Research was establoshed in the year 2002 and it is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University. The college offers Bachelor of Pharmacy, Master of Pharmacy and Diploma in Pharmacy courses. Raghavemdra Institute Of Pharmaceutical Educational & Research has highly experienced and professionally qualified faculty. The college provides good infrastructure facilities such as Library,Well equipped lab,Hostel accommodation. Raghavemdra Institute Of Pharmaceutical Educational & Research provides guaranteed placements facilities to the students.
 


Other Courses offered by Raghavemdra Institute Of Pharmaceutical Educational & Research

Other Institutes offering same Course

Address :

K R Palli cross, Chiyyedu Post, Anantapur - 515 721 Andhra Pradesh Phone: +91-8554-272177

Email: dsps_pnp@yahoo.com

Related  Questions

Ask Now

Q : Wat min marks i need in cet to have aseat in medical mbbs govt clg in pune mumbai or kolhapur

Q : want information about PhD in Medicine,universities offering this PhD in India and abroand its and ts entrance exam

Ans :

Dear Priyanka,

Please see the following link:

http://www.infinitecourses.com/Top-Phd-programs-in-India.aspx


Q : DEAR SIR MY DAUGHTER WILL BE COMPLETING 12TH IN SCIENCE THIS YEAR AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHICH IS THE BEST CAREER FOR GIRLS AFTER 12TH WE ARE FROM KERALA. SHE WILL BE HAVING APROXIMATLY 80%. FIRST I WAS PLANNING TO BECOME PEDIATRICIAN BUT FINANCIALY WE ARE NOT MUCH HEALTHY. BUT SHE LIKE MEDICAL, CHEMISTRY, AGRICULTURE, ENGINEERING ETC WITH POWERFUL COURSE AND GOOD CAREER. PLEASE ADVISE

Ans : Sir We will assist you in getting direct admission for MBBS BDS or BE under Management / NRI quota in the Best colleges in BANGALORE or any where in KARNATAKA, Please send your contact details to megadreams@aol.in or call me at 09916306777.Admissions Started, Hurry up.

Q : let me know which institute offers the best coaching for PG medical entrance exam in india?also let me know the PG medical entrance syllabus..

Ans : We provide direct admission for MBBS.. under Management/NRI quota.. Pls call 9916306777 or mail your details to megadreams@aol.in

Q : Is ther is a course of B-pharmacy in this institute in 3rd sem.after doing D-pharmacy.

Ans : FOR ADMISSION CONTACT ON 09043865485

more...
Click to See more Comments

Post Your Reviews / Comments / Queries

  •  

  • Can't see? Refresh!
  • (Max 600 Characters allowed)


Disclaimer : The Information about this College & its Courses has been taken from the College website & was last updated on 28th April 2015. We are not responsible for the freshness of the data. Students are advised to visit the official website for the latest information. If you are the administrator of this College & need to update the information, Please write in to us at contact@infinitecourses.com