B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering
KLR College of Engineering & Technology - KLRT Khammam

Type: Bachelors Degree

Category: Science, Engineering & Bio Technology

Sub Category: Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering

About B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering Course

Here are the details of B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering Course including duration, Eligibility, Admission Criteria, Fees and Syllabus.

Duration:- 4 years

Eligibility:- Pass 10 + 2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.

Admission Procedure:-

Admissions are made through EAMCET conducted by Govt. of A.P. for B.Tech, by Convener, EAMCET Admissions, Sankethika Bhavan, Hyderabad, www.eamcet.dte.gov.in.
70% seats of the sanctioned intake are admitted by the Convener, EAMCET after counseling the qualified candidates and remaining 30% of the sanctioned intake is filled by the College Management as per the rules and guide lines stipulated by the Convener appointed by the State Government which covers the below aspects.


About the College

KLR College of Engineering & Technology - KLRT is affiliated to the JNTU Hyderabad. It is located at Paloncha, Khammam (Dist), Andhra pradesh.

This college offers B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and MBA Courses.
 


Other Courses offered by KLR College of Engineering & Technology - KLRT

Other Institutes offering same Course

Address :

KLR Campus, Contractors Colony, Paloncha, Khammam (Dist). 507115, Andhra Pradesh, India. Ph:- 08744-253636, 258245

Email: dsps_pnp@yahoo.com

Related  Questions

Ask Now

Q : my marks are 40 in aieee can i get admission in baba ramdev kn engineering college

Ans : for admission in ramdev baba contact us..we provide top engineering colleges like VIT ,Rv, RAMAIAH,BMS,PESIT,HINDUSTAN,SATHYABHAMA,SRM,MVIT,DAYANAND SAGAR,SJBIT,NAGARJUNA,ACHARYA, MIT AND MANY MORE COLLEGES.for admission in top btech/mtech colleges do contact us...admission in management quota in bangalore vellor chenai mumbai pune ngp delhi for courses like engineering mba mbbs md mds bds bbm bca bcom mca pharma or any other course do contact 9379660310 shiksha consultancy bangalore .advance booking open... send ur contact and academic details here.. jain4educonsultant@gmail.com

Q : if i want to do aeronautical engineering.. which colleges are best for it?

Ans : we provide top engineering colleges like VIT ,Rv, RAMAIAH,BMS,PESIT,HINDUSTAN,SATHYABHAMA,SRM,MVIT,DAYANAND SAGAR,SJBIT,NAGARJUNA,ACHARYA, MIT AND MANY MORE COLLEGES.for admission in top btech/mtech colleges do contact us...admission in management quota in bangalore vellor chenai mumbai pune ngp delhi for courses like engineering mba mbbs md mds bds bbm bca bcom mca pharma or any other course do contact 9379660310 shiksha consultancy bangalore .advance booking open... send ur contact and academic details here.. jain4educonsultant@gmail.com

Q : sir i have secured 54% in 12th science so please suggest me good courses and colleges.

Ans : we provide top engineering colleges like VIT ,Rv, RAMAIAH,BMS,PESIT,HINDUSTAN,SATHYABHAMA,SRM,MVIT,DAYANAND SAGAR,SJBIT,NAGARJUNA,ACHARYA, MIT AND MANY MORE COLLEGES.for admission in top btech/mtech colleges do contact us...admission in management quota in bangalore vellor chenai mumbai pune ngp delhi for courses like engineering mba mbbs md mds bds bbm bca bcom mca pharma or any other course do contact 9379660310 shiksha consultancy bangalore .advance booking open... send ur contact and academic details here.. jain4educonsultant@gmail.com

Q : List of top 100 best engineering colleges in India?

Ans : top 10 are IIT's , TOp private colleges are AMITY, VIT ,THAPAR

Q : sir, after my 12th class i couldn't continue my study due to family problem.. now i m in my b.tech final year.. wot effect will it have in my placement and in further studies??

Ans : No problemn at all u can continue ua wrk as well as job by choosing evening college for M.tech & u attend the interviews after completing ur B.tech.....

more...
Click to See more Comments

Post Your Reviews / Comments / Queries

  •  

  • Can't see? Refresh!
  • (Max 600 Characters allowed)


Disclaimer : The Information about this College & its Courses has been taken from the College website & was last updated on 28th April 2015. We are not responsible for the freshness of the data. Students are advised to visit the official website for the latest information. If you are the administrator of this College & need to update the information, Please write in to us at contact@infinitecourses.com