B.Tech Information Technology Engineering
Apollo Institute of Technology Kanpur

Type: Bachelors Degree

Category: Science, Engineering & Bio Technology

Sub Category: Computers & IT Engineering

About B.Tech Information Technology Engineering Course

Here are the details of B.Tech Information Technology Engineering Course including duration, Eligibility, Admission Criteria, Fees and Syllabus.

Duration:- 4 years

Eligibility:- Pass 10 + 2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics

Admission Procedure:-

Admission through SEE - GBTU 2011 Counseling: Candidates are advised to always mention the Institute Code in the admission form during counseling. The Institute Code of Apollo Institute of Technology, Kanpur is 353. The total no. of seats alloted SEE - GBTU 2011 counseling are 85% and remaining 15% seats are filled through management.

Admission through management seats: 1st preference to GBTU - SEE rank holders and 2nd preference to AIEEE rank holders and third preference to the candidates who have secured 60% marks in 10+2 Examination on merit basis only and followed by subjects (PCM) and personal interview.

Admission in B.Tech IInd Year : Minimum qualification B.Sc. (PCM) / Diploma in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
 


About the College

Apollo Institute of Technology - AIT has been established primarily in response to ever growing needs of the technical man power in core and manufacturing industries and information technology. It is affiliated to GBTU and approved by AICTE.

The Institute campus is spread over an area of 35 acres which houses the academic building, administrative building, boys hostel, canteen, laboratories etc. Hostel facility is available for boys & girls separately in all semesters.

Apollo Institute of Technology offers B.Tech Computer Science Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Technology Engineering,Mechanical Engineering and MBA (with Dual Specialisation) courses.
 

 


Other Courses offered by Apollo Institute of Technology

Other Institutes offering same Course

Address :

Village - Sundhela, Block - Sarsaul, Kanpur Allahabad Highway, N.H.-2, Kanpur, U.P. Phone :- +91-512-2752111 & 113, 3219205 Fax :- +91-512-2752114

Email: dsps_pnp@yahoo.com

Related  Questions

Ask Now

Q : CAN I BE A STUDENT OF B.TECH IN COMPUTER SCIENCE

Ans : Yes

Q : What can i do? After 10th e.g diploma courser

Ans :

Dear Vishal,

Please see the following link:

http://www.infinitecourses.com/Search.aspx?Query=Courses-after-10th&QueryId=111


Q : i have done BTech In CSE now i want to do Mtech in coresspondence nearby chandigarh.Please suggest me few colleges which provide coressponding mtech in cse and also their admission and schedule details.

Ans :

Dear Meenu,

Please see the following link:

http://www.infinitecourses.com/Tags.aspx?Tag=M.Tech&TagId=15


Q : I would like to know any indian University that offers MSc data mining by distance learning

Ans :

Dear isaac,

please see the following link:

http://www.infinitecourses.com/distance-education-courses.aspx


Q : if i want to do aeronautical engineering.. which colleges are best for it?

Ans : we provide top engineering colleges like VIT ,Rv, RAMAIAH,BMS,PESIT,HINDUSTAN,SATHYABHAMA,SRM,MVIT,DAYANAND SAGAR,SJBIT,NAGARJUNA,ACHARYA, MIT AND MANY MORE COLLEGES.for admission in top btech/mtech colleges do contact us...admission in management quota in bangalore vellor chenai mumbai pune ngp delhi for courses like engineering mba mbbs md mds bds bbm bca bcom mca pharma or any other course do contact 9379660310 shiksha consultancy bangalore .advance booking open... send ur contact and academic details here.. jain4educonsultant@gmail.com

more...
Click to See more Comments

Post Your Reviews / Comments / Queries

  •  

  • Can't see? Refresh!
  • (Max 600 Characters allowed)


Disclaimer : The Information about this College & its Courses has been taken from the College website & was last updated on 28th April 2015. We are not responsible for the freshness of the data. Students are advised to visit the official website for the latest information. If you are the administrator of this College & need to update the information, Please write in to us at contact@infinitecourses.com

Most Searched Tags

Finance, MD, M.Pharma, Degree Courses, CET Exam,