About BAMS Course
Here are the details of BAMS Course including duration, Eligibility, Admission Criteria, Fees and Syllabus.
Duration:- 5 1/2 years
- The Students should have completed 17 years of age on 31-12-09,
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination (Science Bio Group) at the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or equivalent there to is eligible for admission
- For admission to Ayurved & Unani Faculties, the candidate must have obtained at least 50% average marks in the subject of Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- The candidates who have appeared this year at 10+2 examination with science Biology subject may also apply for admission but his candidature will be considered only after submitting his 10+2 passed out mark sheet with requisite 50% marks in Science- Bio Group.
- For admission to the Unani Faculty the candidate should have Urdu subject in 10th class or he must have passed Adib, Adib-e-Mahir or Adib-e-Kamil from Jamia Hamdard, Aligarh along with above said 10+2 qualification.
Admission Criteria:- Admission through PAT/PHT/PUT Joint Entrance Test
Reservation:- Reservations will be allowed (as per Govt. Rules) to the candidates belonging to the categories of SC, ST, OBC, Physically Handicapped persons, Dependent of Defence Personnels, Residents of Tribal Areas in Rajasthan.
About the College
National Institute of Ayurveda is one of the best Ayurvedic institute in Jaipur which was established in the year 1976, is an apex Institute under the Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India for promoting the growth and development of Ayurveda as a model Institute and for evolving high standards of teaching, training, research and patient care and also to invoke scientific outlook to the knowledge of Ayurveda System of Medicine.
The Institute has a glorious tradition of more than 143 years when the Department of Ayurveda was started in 1865 in the Maharaja Sanskrit College, Jaipur which gained popularity as the "Jaipur School of Thought". An independent Ayurvedic College was established in August 1946 by the Government of Rajasthan and this College in the country to start Post-Graduate Education in Ayurveda way back in 1970.
Other Courses offered by
National Institute of Ayurveda
- Category: Medical, Dental & Clinical Research
- Sub Category:
Other Institutes offering same Course
Address : Madhav Vilas Palace,Amer Road,
Ph : 91-141-2635816
Fax : 91-141-2635709