About Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.) Course
Here are the details of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.) Course including duration, Eligibility, Admission Criteria, Fees and Syllabus.
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.) Programme at Dayanand Ayurvedic College, Jalandhar is to produce experts in the field of Ayurvedic system of medicine, to help ailing humanity through native wisdom in health and medicine. Studies are based on understanding human body from holistic angle. Disease is considered as a stage of imbalance of body Biochemistry (Doshas) which is brought to the stage of equilibrium with the help of food habits and living style modification. Curriculum of B.A.M.S. course consists of studies of human Anatomy, physiology, metaphysics, Detailed information about plants, minerals and animal products as medicine, preparation of various herbo mineral formulations, diagnosis of pathological state of body called disease, and their management and treatment. Various branches of studies consists of Medicine, Surgery, Eye, E.N.T., Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Paediatrics, Panchkarma.
Mode of selection and admission
Total Seats - 50, Govt. Quota Seats - 25, Management Seats - 17+8 NRI.
* The Govt Quota seats would be filled up by the admission & committee appointed by the govt. on the basis of merit in PMET - 2005 conducted by the University.
* The management quota seats would be filled by a committee headed by the Principal and comprising the representatives each of the govt. and the University, strictly on the basis of merit in the PMET 2005 or on the basis of the test conducted by the institute in allowed by the admission supervision committee. The Principal will request the govt and the University well in advance for nominating their representatives. Govt. quota seats remaining vacant will be transferred to management quota and vice versa.
* NRI quota is a part of management quota.
* The candidates against NRI seats in the colleges will be admitted on the basis of merit determined on the basis of marks obtained in Physics, chemistry and Biology (PCB) in the qualifying examination. The eligibility, merit and equivalence of the candidates will be determined by Baba Farid University. They are not required to appear in PMET however they are required to be eligible for administration in the relevant course as per qualification of the respective councils.
For admission to the seats reserved to NRI candidates, preference to the exclusion of other will be given as follows :
1. First preference will be given to NRIs having ancestral origin in Punjab.
2. Second preference will be given to NRIs having ancestral origin in states other than Punjab.
3. Third preference will be given to those Indians who are sponsored by the NRIs.
4. Fourth preference will be given to those students who are willing to pay the fee in Indian currency equivalent to the stipulated fees.
About the College
DAV College Trust & Management Society has been nurtured gradually into caring and experienced hands of eminent educationists, social workers and academicians like Sh. G.L. Dutta, Vice Chancellor, Vikram University, Ujjain, Lala Suraj Bhan Vice Chancellor, Kurukshetra and Punjab University, Sh. Mehr Chand Mahajan-Chief Justice of India, Sh. J.L. Kapoor-Judge Supreme Court and Sh. Darbari Lal an able administrator. Sh. G.P. Chopra great educationalist, is now at the helms of its affairs as its president.
Now DAV College Trust & Management Society has become the largest Non Govt. Educational Society in India. DAV College Managing Committee is the administrative branch of the society and looks after its various activities. It has about 700 schools, colleges and other institutes in India & abroad. Dayanand Ayurvedic College is one these and is the oldest Ayurvedic College in India.
Address : Mahatama Hans Raj Marg, Jalandhar.
what is the annual fee structure for dental in MP patel dental college?
FOR ADMISSION IN TOP MEDICAL COLLEGES IN MP CONTACT ON 9043865485
what are career options after BDS ?
FOR DIRECT ADMISSION IN TOP COLLEGES OF INDIA CONTACT ON 9043865485
which are the top dental colleges in bangalore for MDS
FOR DIRECT ADMISSION IN TOP MEDICAL COLLEGES CONTACT ON 09043865485
sir,i had passed my 12th in this year with 68.2% and want admission in mbbs course at any mci aproved or recognised medical college in india at low rate.(not more than 17 to 21 lakhs).so plz kindly suggest me soon from where and which college will be best for me.
We will assist you in getting direct admission under Management / NRI quota in the Best colleges in BANGALORE or any where in KARNATAKA, Please send your contact details to email@example.com or call me at 09916306777.Admissions Started, Hurry up.
im doing BDS. i want to do Masters of public health in abroad. what is its scope ????
Public health at abroad has got great career particularly in Canada and Australia ! Wrtie to me more we can assiste you in getting student visa for such program. firstname.lastname@example.org . 09263636542 / 09431536390.