Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at InstituteDetails.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\inetpub\vhosts\infinitecourses.com\httpdocs\Courses-offered.aspx.cs:line 154
Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal  Dental College logo Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal Dental CollegeSirsa, Haryana

Post Box 81, Barnala Road, Sirsa, Haryana - 125055
Phone: 01666-238101/ 02/ 03/ 04
Fax: 01666-238100

Affiliated To :

Kurukshetra University

Established In :

2004

Email:

jcddental@gmail.com

Website:

http://www.jcdv.org
Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal Dental College Courses Offered
Given below is the list of Courses offered by Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal Dental College. You will also be able to find the course Duration, Fees, Syllabus, Eligibility and Admission Criteria.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.) Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.)

Duration:- 4 years + 1 year of compulsory rotatory internship

Eligibility:- 10 + 2 in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology

Age:- completed 17 years at the time of admission

Seats:- 100

Admission:- 60% made through Premedical entrance test conducted by the State Govt.Score, & remaining 40% through All India Pre-Medical Test

Here are details about Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal Dental College.
Here is the Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal Dental College Address and its contact details.
Related Institutes & Colleges
 
 
Reviews / Comments
Post Your Comments /Queries / Reviews
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Related Questions

Ask Now

Q : i am student of bds pursuing internship now i want to prepare for mds entrance plz tell about best coachings

Ans : usually there are very limited seats ranging from 1-4 available in all the PG dental college which makes the competition too tough, so getting a confirmed seat is always the biggest concern for a student. Better would be to have a seat reserved in any top private college namely TMU - Muradabad , Saraswati - Lucknow , ITS - Noida etc. for more discussion you may call me at 09263636542. Tnx.

Q : Hello Sir, My son has appeared HSC(2010) exam and scored marks in Biology-197 and Physics-189. Due to illness he was not able to appear for the subjects chemistry and maths. He is going to write his instant exam on july 5th and 6th of 2010, is it possible for him to get a mbbs seat in this current year counselling. Cast-BCM(Backward class muslim)

Ans : FOR DIRECT ADMISSION IN TOP MBBS COLLEGES THROUGH MANAGEMENT QUOTA CAN CONTACT ON 9043865485

Q : MD psychiatric,

Ans : WE PROVIDE THE LOWEST PACKAGES FOR MD/MS/MDS/MBBS/BDS IN INDIA.Our team consists of talented individuals with extensive experience in the admissions industry knowing in depth of the colleges and reputed contacts..Getting Your desired management quota seats at much more lower prices unmatched in the industry. FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT Mr.EBY THOMAS THANMAY EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANTS (T.E.C) ph-+919995049351,+919895597166

Q : sir i have got 195.75 medical cutoff .i belong to mbc cateogry.my community rank is 475. will i get a seat in PSG medical college in coimbatore or in I.R.T medical college perundurai,tamilnadu

Ans : Contact for direct admission for MBBS in reputed colleges.. 9916306777 or mail to megadreams@aol.in NO DONATION

Q : My daugther would like to get into MBBS next year. In case she cannot, what are the other options. She is interested in Biology. Thank you Latha

Ans : WE PROVIDE THE LOWEST PACKAGES FOR MD/MS/MDS/MBBS/BDS IN INDIA.Our team consists of talented individuals with extensive experience in the admissions industry knowing in depth of the colleges and reputed contacts..Getting Your desired management quota seats at much more lower prices unmatched in the industry. FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT Mr.EBY THOMAS THANMAY EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANTS (T.E.C) ph-+919995049351,+919895597166

more...