About IASE University Distance Education
The IASE University started Distance Education Programme in early 2003, which achieved instant success due to the need-based and career-oriented courses, providing requisite flexibility and a variety of offerings, delivery system and processes.
IASE University Distance Education has built a fine network of Study Centres, touching all nooks and corners of the country, making the education available at the students’ doorstep.
IASE University’s Distance Education Programmes are approved by Distance Education Council (DEC) of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).
IASE University’s Distance Education offers MBA - HR, Finance, Marketing, MCA, BBA, BCA, Diploma in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science & Engineering, MA, M.Com, B.com courses.
IASE University Distance Education Admission 2014:-
Admissions are accepted:
In semester mode:
* January - June Session
* July - December Session
In yearly mode:
* January - December Session
* July - June Session
Admission will be granted to individual candidate against application submitted through the respective approved Study Centre.
The Candidate will ensure the following:
* The prescribed original application form has been used.
* The form has been filled up legibly in CAPITAL letters.
* Only black and blue ink has been used to fill up the form.
* No overwriting has been done.
* No column has been left blank.
* Photocopy of the form has not been used.
* In case the form has been downloaded from the university's website the Candidate should ensure that additional sum of Rs.150 has been added to the total fees being submitted.
* The required eligibility documents have been attached (Refer the 'Eligibility' section). The University will issue the Enrolment Number and the Admit card only if the Candidate has fulfilled the eligibility conditions as per the University's norms.
* If the form has been submitted without fulfilling the eligibility conditions, apart from rejecting the form out rightly, the processing fee of Rs.500 will be deducted from the total amount submitted to the University.
* In case the same form is re-submitted after the necessary corrections for eligibility then
1. A late fee will be charged, as applicable, even if the form is being submitted before the last date. The Candidate should ensure to add the late fee.
2. The Candidate will automatically be considered for admission in the next semester in case the application is received after the last date.
3. In case the candidate has sought lateral entry in 3rd / 5th semester and found not eligible, he / she would be granted admission in 1st / 3rd semester (conditions apply).
* The form, complete in all respects, is to be submitted at the authorized study centre where the admission is sought. Bridge course is offered only if application forms are received one month before the last day (20th march '08).
* Fax of any document will not be considered as a valid document for verification/issue/submission/admission and/or any other purposes at any point of time.
The candidate should ensure, before submitting the application for admission that the course is offered by the IASE (the details are available in the prospectus and Website). The candidate should fulfill the eligibility conditions as laid down in the prospectus for the said course. Once the form is accepted by the IASE and the candidate is found eligible, the candidate will receive Enrolment number and Admit Card. He/she will collect the same from the study centre where he / she had submitted the application form. Candidate will refer his unique Enrollment Number and Study Centre Code in all correspondence with the University.
In case of any discrepancy or any correction required in any of the documents, candidates / Centre Head should inform the IASE within 7 days from the date of its dispatch for necessary rectification. Request for change or correction made thereafter will be entertained only on payment of fee of Rs. 300/- in either case.
Whenever a correction is requested, the application for the same should be forwarded with the photocopy of the document duly corrected in red ink along with the original document un-tampered.
Candidates will strictly abide by the Rules & Regulations / Terms & Conditions as laid down by IASE from time to time.
Courses offered by
IASE University Distance Education
Contact Details/ Address of IASE University Distance Education
Questions Related to Distance Learning
I would like to complete my Degree BA in human resourse Management with 10th based can i do it and where should i do it
we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance Learning MBA, MCA, Law, B.tech, Engineering, B. PhD, M.Sc Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8827394544 ,9630000021(praveen soni) or you can also email me on email@example.com
My wife graduated in Bsc(maths).we dont want to do Msc maths coz little job options. please guide us what to study next.
Dear friend we offered many courses in distance mode & regular mode and you have opportunity to complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, cmj and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like MBA, MCA, Law, B.tech, M.tech,Bed,Ded.Med. Pharmacy, PhD, and many courses, In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information you can contact on me +91-9584220813/ 7879144446 (. Alok singh) or you can also email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
sir i want to study b.tech through distance learning. can you please tell me the universities with lee fee in andhra pradesh
We are national level Distance learning institute You can do your B.Tech from www.riteskota.com or call 9351598201,9351066601
i have passed HSC & ITI electronics . now i want to study electronics diploma through distance education i am in visakhapatnam please give me details of colleges in visakhapatnam or mumbai please as fast as possible
we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance Learning MBA, MCA, Law, B.tech, Engineering, m tech all st., PhD, M.Sc Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8827394544,963000021(praveen soni) or you can also email me on email@example.com
hi i want to know can i do ma economics directly on age bases pls clarify
Dear Anil, you can go for MA economics and that is two years course, and it is from KSOU which is UGC, AICTE approved, for more details plz contact us on Amit Surve +919137705186 and Chaitrali Gupte +919724487558. or else email us on firstname.lastname@example.org