Intake:- The intake for the B.Ed Degree Programme shall be as fixed by the SRC-NCTE,Bangalore, from time to time. At present the intake is 500.
Eligibility for Applyin:-
Those who meet all the criteria mentioned hereunder are eligible to apply for B.Ed Degree Programme.
Duration of The Programme:-
- B.A/B.Sc or M.A/M.Sc Degree holders of any recognised University or Deemed University.
- Working as full time teacher at any level in a recognised educational institution at the time of applying for the Programme. (Honorary/Part-time teachers are not eligible). Service Certificate(s) must be enclosed along with the Application Form. Late submission of such Service Certificates(s) wil not be entertained. Applications without Service Certificates will be rejected.
- Provided, he/she has completed two years of service, as on 30th June 2008, provided he/she continues to work in a recognised Institution at any level (like Primary School, High School, etc.,) even at the time of admission if selected. He/She must produce a Service Certificate to that effect from the Head of the Institution where he/she is working.
- Applications which do not satisfy the above eligibility criteria and which do not have valid service certificate will be rejected. Admission Tickets of Entrance Test will be sent to the candidates of valid and accepted applications well in advance. Where as the University will take sufficient care to send Admission Tickets to eligible candidates, there may be instances where delivery of admission ticket is not done due to reason beyond the control of University. Applicants who do not receive Admission Tickets well in time are requested to contact The Chairperson, Department of Education, KSOU, Mysore- 570 006 in person and take duplicate copy of Admission Ticket or know reasons as to why it has not been sent.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the Entrance Test unless he/she posseses valid admission ticket. In case any such candidate appears for the test, the Test Paper will not be valued.
- The Decision of the competent Authority for Selection is Final.
- All residual matters will be decided by the Vice-Chancellor
The duration of the B.Ed Degree Programme is two years. Every candidate has to attend three Contact Programmes compulsorily within two years of admission. Only then the candidate becomes eligible to appear for practical and theory examinations. Those who have not completed the theory examinations within the stipulated time have to complete the same within four years of admission.
Other Courses offered by Karnataka State Open University
Advance Diploma in Animation (ADA) - Advanced Diploma
Questions Related to Distance Learning
Which are the top distance learning universities in India for mba?
Indian Management School & Research Centre (IMSR) is fully geared up to offer professional education in distance learning mode with the back-up of e-learning software.
It offers Online MBA with various specialization options, Executive MBA, etc.
Visit www.imsrindia.com or Call on 9833317733/9819120140.
what is distance learning
In distance learning - (1) You take admission (2) You get books (3) study centre may (or may not) provide classes on Saturday / Sunday (4) Do self study (5) do submission of assignments, if any (6) Write exams (7) Get Marksheet / Certificate ...... answered by navimumbaicollege.com
sir i want to take admition in diploma in mechanical now i am iti passed then sir how may i apply for this
Dear friend we offered many courses in distance mode & regular mode and you have opportunity to complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, cmj and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like MBA, MCA, Law, B.tech, M.tech,Bed,Ded.Med. Pharmacy, PhD, and many courses, In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information you can contact on me +91-9584220813/ 7879144446 (. Alok singh) or you can also email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
i had completed diploma in electrical engg. i want to do b tech from distance learning university if so from which university i do this except amie. thanks
Dear friend we offer distance learning & regular course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance Learning MBA, MCA, Law, B.tech, Engineering, B. PhD, M.Sc Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-9584220813 (. Alok singh) or you can also email me on email@example.com
Hello, I am a Bsc Graduate in Microbiology and i have done my PG Diploma in Nutrition &Food Technology. For the past 10 yrs I am a House wife.Now I am interested in becoming a dietitian. Can u suggest me some correspondence course for becoming a dietitian. i am based in mumbai. Please help.
Please see the following link: