Programme Length:- 3 Months, 5 Days a week, 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Eligibility:- 10+2 or equivalent, no art background required
- All interested candidates can request for the prospectus directly from the institute by paying Rs.500/- or by mailing a DD in favour of Jewellery Design & Technology Institute payable at Noida / New Delhi.
- Candidates will be called for an aptitude test & personal interview.
- Test & interview will be held on separate dates for candidates from NCR and may be held on the same day for outstation candidate.
- For Outstation candidate the result will be declared within a week. The candidate will be informed about the result through e- mail.
- The list of the selected candidates will be displayed in the institute.
- The selected candidates will be intimated by email/ phone.
- Selected candidate would be required to take admission within one week of declaration of result failing which their seat will be allotted to the waitlisted candidate.
- Drawing Skills: Free Hand, Human Form, and Perspective & Object Drawing
- Environmental Exposure
- Colour Science
- Introduction To Geometry
- Form & Space
- History of Jewellery
- Introduction To Goldsmithing & Metallurgy
- Introduction To Gemology
- Design Project
- Introduction To Presentation & Documentation
Questions Related to Distance Learning
what is the difference between B TECH and AMIE metallurgy (distance learning). which is the best one for me am i completed diploma in metallurgy ( tamil nadu),
As far my knowledge about AMIE, it provides GDME (Graduate Diploma) . Its a graduation equivalent diploma and B.Tech is degree.
I think you know the difference between, 1 and tends to 1 in the language of Calculus, Mathemetics.
I have completed MSc for Liberty International University (Florida) in Life Coaching. Looking forward to do Phd( through distance mode) in the Life Coaching (or) counseling & guidance. Kindly guide me to on such university in India.
we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law, B.tech, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8827394544,9630000021 (praveen soni) or you can also email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Which are the Top distance learning mba courses in India?
we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance Learning MBA, MCA, Law, B.tech, Engineering, m tech all st., PhD, M.Sc Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8827394544,963000021(praveen soni) or you can also email me on email@example.com
I am working in qatar.i want to study B tech electrical, my
qualification +2 commerce, just passed only, so can I study btech, if u have any details on this matter please help me.
You can definitely impart B.tech in electrical. I cordially request you to kindly reach us through the below mentioned modes: contact no-+918511120906. Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org - Poonam Lachhwani.
Hello, I am a Bsc Graduate in Microbiology and i have done my PG Diploma in Nutrition &Food Technology. For the past 10 yrs I am a House wife.Now I am interested in becoming a dietitian. Can u suggest me some correspondence course for becoming a dietitian. i am based in mumbai. Please help.
Please see the following link: