Programme Length:- 3 Months, 5 Days a week, 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Eligibility:- 10+2 or equivalent, no art background required
- All interested candidates can request for the prospectus directly from the institute by paying Rs.500/- or by mailing a DD in favour of Jewellery Design & Technology Institute payable at Noida / New Delhi.
- Candidates will be called for an aptitude test & personal interview.
- Test & interview will be held on separate dates for candidates from NCR and may be held on the same day for outstation candidate.
- For Outstation candidate the result will be declared within a week. The candidate will be informed about the result through e- mail.
- The list of the selected candidates will be displayed in the institute.
- The selected candidates will be intimated by email/ phone.
- Selected candidate would be required to take admission within one week of declaration of result failing which their seat will be allotted to the waitlisted candidate.
- Drawing Skills: Free Hand, Human Form, and Perspective & Object Drawing
- Environmental Exposure
- Colour Science
- Introduction To Geometry
- Form & Space
- History of Jewellery
- Introduction To Goldsmithing & Metallurgy
- Introduction To Gemology
- Design Project
- Introduction To Presentation & Documentation
Other Courses offered by Jewellery Design & Technology Institute (JDTI)
Advance Diploma in Animation (ADA) - Advanced Diploma
Questions Related to Distance Learning
i have given my exams last year mechnical(diploma) so can i join d course diploma in bussines manegment.........befor my 3rd year result came....or i have fail in 3rd year so i can i take admision in d course dbm?
Yes you can go for Diploma in Business administration, for more details ccontact on Amit Surve +919137705186 Chaitrali Gupte +919724487558 and also you can also mail us on email@example.com
I have completed MSc for Liberty International University (Florida) in Life Coaching. Looking forward to do Phd( through distance mode) in the Life Coaching (or) counseling & guidance. Kindly guide me to on such university in India.
we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law, B.tech, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8827394544,9630000021 (praveen soni) or you can also email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
it's good to do mtec(it) through distance
we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance Learning MBA, MCA, Law, B.tech, Engineering, B.Ed, PhD, M.Sc Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8827394544 ,9630000021(praveen soni) or you can also email me on
what is distance learning
In distance learning - (1) You take admission (2) You get books (3) study centre may (or may not) provide classes on Saturday / Sunday (4) Do self study (5) do submission of assignments, if any (6) Write exams (7) Get Marksheet / Certificate ...... answered by navimumbaicollege.com
sir, I have done B-tech in EEE,2009 passout, presently working in Electrical maintenance industry having 16months experience, Please suggest me the managment course in a top institute so that i can do through distance learning without affecting the job, which will also boost my carrer. And also is Energy management course is relevant to me..?.
You shall do MBA in project management from ksoucollege.com or bestcollegeindia.com