About Dena Bank Education Loan
Here you will find Dena Bank Education Loan Interest Rates, its Eligibility and Repayment Process.
You are eligible if:
·You are an Indian national and have secured admission to a professional or technical course in an Indian or Foreign university.
·Simply walk in with the marksheet of the qualifying exam. and proof of admission.
Study in India:
Graduation courses, Post-Graduation courses, Masters & PhD, Professional courses.
Graduation : For job oriented professional / technical courses offered by reputed universities
Post Graduation : MCA, MBA, MS etc.
Courses conducted by CIMA-London, CPA in USA etc.
·Upto Rs.10 lakhs for studies in India.
·Upto- Rs. 20 lakhs for studies abroad.
Loan takes care of :
· Fee payable to colleges/ schools/ hostels
· Examination/ Library/ Laboratory fees.
· Purchase of books, equipment, instruments and uniforms.
· Passage fare for travel abroad.
· Purchase of computers needed to complete the course.
· Any other expense to complete the course like study tours, project work, thesis etc.
•Upto Rs. 4 lakhs- NIL for study in India and abroad.
•Above Rs. 4 lakhs- 5% for study in India and 15% for study abroad.
Click Here for more details.