The Medical college is the first self-financing medical college under co-operative sector in the country. Pariyaram Medical College affiliated to Kannur University and approved by Medical Council of India is located in Kannur, Kerala. The college offers quality medical and para medical courses including Post graduate and graduate courses. The college is a medical institution of excellence that offers quality medical and para-medical education with an infrastructure that is one of the best in the country. The academic achievements of the institution are several, which include University ranks, admission to higher studies etc.
• Library is housed in an area of 3500 sq. mt. which consist of more than 11, 000 books & 1000 journals Indian as well as International. It is one of the best libraries in the state of Kerala. It also has a E- library with 24 hours facility. Library is equipped with Audio visual equipment, internet, Xerox facilities, Uninterrupted power supply, etc.
• All departments of this institute have their own departmental laboratories with latest equipments.
• The institute has 9 lecture halls with a seating capacity of 200 in each. Seminar hall for each department have been placed and a well furnished auditorium which can occupy 1000 students at a time.
• The instiute has built special examination halls where 500 students can placed comfortably.
• Along with the studies the institute also encourage its students to take part in various sports as well as extra-curricular activities.
• For student's accommodation the institute has provided hostel facilities with a capacity of 300 students. Hostels are loaded with all the facilities and are placed separately for boys and girls.
Academy of Medical Sciences,Pariyaram Medical College (ACME) Admissions
i) Candidates who have passed the Pre-degree Examination of the Universities in Kerala with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as optional subjects or any other examination recognised by the Universities in Kerala as equivalent there to, are eligible for admission if they have secured an aggregate of not less than 50% marks in the optional subjects and 50% for Biology.
ii) Candidates who have passed the B.Sc. Degree Course (3 years Course) examination of the Universities in Kerala or any other University recognised by the Universities in Kerala as equivalent there-to, with Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany/Biochemistry as main and any one or two of the above subjects as subsidiaries are also eligible for admissionprovided they have secured not less than 50% marks for the main and subsidiary subjects taken together.
iii) Age: Applicants should have completed 17 years.. No relaxation of the minimum age limit shall be made on any account.
Academy of Medical Sciences,Pariyaram Medical College (ACME) Faculty
Prof. Preetha. M. K
Designation : Principal
Academy of Medical Sciences,Pariyaram Medical College (ACME) Placements
Placement details are provided on the official website of this institute.
Academy of Medical Sciences,Pariyaram Medical College (ACME) Campus Photos
Institute Location on Map