Amity School of Communication offers courses in Media, Mass Communication & Journilism & is affliated to Amity university. Amity is the leading education group of India with over 60000 students studying across 710 acres of hi-tech campus. Amity Universities and the Degrees awarded by them are recognized by the UGC. At Amity, the core faculty comprises distinguished acaemicians from the best institutions and leading professionals from the corporate world with rich industry experience. Amity has different schools under its arms in which they provide different programs like Amity Business School for MBA, etc.
• The institute has some extraordinary facilities which attract its students. Its wireless internet connection throughout the campus helps the students to access the whole world.
• Cafeteria with delicious and fresh food is provided with mineral water.
• Campus is modernly designed so that the students can perform sports as well as extra-curricular activities.
• Classrooms have adequate seating capacity along with audio video facilities.
• Computer facilities with latest updated software like SAS, PROWESS, and ORACLE etc are offered in computer lab.
Amity School of Communication Admissions
How to apply:-
For seeking admission in this institute students are required to download the application form from the official website and pay the application fees of rupees 1100 through online process. The form should be submitted to the respective campus in which you want to apply for. Last date to apply for the all the graduate and post graduate programme is 30th May 2013.
Eligibility:- For seeking admission in MBA programme, students are required to complete their graduation with 50% marks or aggregate.
Exams:- Admission is done on the basis of CAT/ MAT/ GMAT score. Candidates who are not up to the cut off marks in the written test can apply for Amity Written Test followed by Group Discussion (GD) and Interview on the day of selection process.
Amity School of Communication Faculty
Ranbir K. Dargan
Amity School of Communication Placements
The institute offers placement opportunities in reputed companies like:-
• 20:20 Media
• 519 Studio
• AAA Vehicleades Pvt Ltd
• Aaj Tak
• Ab & M Communications
• Action For Autism
• Addon Entertainment
• AIR Imphal
• Ajay plastic Signs
• Amity Media Dept
• Anand Diesels (BOSCH)
• Anand Enterprises
Amity School of Communication Campus Photos
Institute Location on Map