Andhra University College of Engineering (Autonomous), Visakhapatnam, is the campus college of University. At the time of inception, was of only a Department of Engineering with Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering as the main branches. In the year 1960, the Department of Engineering was shifted to the present spacious North campus spreading over 150 acres of land. The Department of Chemical Technology, instituted in 1933, was also shifted to the same campus in 1962, adding strength to the Engineering Departments. The College of Engineering, Andhra University is an autonomous College of Engineering. The University is one of the premier institutes for higher studies in India. The campus is surrounded by natural beauty and the whole area is just breathtaking. he Andhra University was founded by Dr. C.R.Reddy who was also the Vice-Chancellor of the University.
NIRF Ranking 2017 -
Engineering - 98
• The college has great infrastructure sprawled in more than 165 acres of land with all the modern facilities for the comfort of the students.
• It has a centrally air conditioned seminar hall with a capacity of more than 250 students at a time.
• The architecture department of the institute has necessary requirements like well stocked library, computer labs, etc.
• It has developed various committees like NSS, NCC, Cultural, Sports, and many more. The students interested in any of the committee can participate as per their choice.
• The college library has a huge collection of more than 440000 books and journals and periodicals.
Andhra University College of Engineering (Autonomous) Admissions
Eligibility: The candidate interested to take admission in AUCE has to pass 10+2 level exam with minimum 50% marks. The candidate must also have valid score of the entrance exam.
Andhra University College of Engineering (Autonomous) Faculty
Prof. Ch. V. Ramachandra Murthy
Designation - Principal
Andhra University College of Engineering (Autonomous) Placements
Information regarding placement is available on the official website of this institute.
Andhra University College of Engineering (Autonomous) Campus Photos
Institute Location on Map