Asia-Pacific Institute of Management was established in 1996. The Institute has achieved a status of distinction by following the path envisioned by its founders. Asia-Pacific Institute of Management is ranked amongst the top Business Schools in the country.
Their passion for supreme quality management education is evident in every endeavor undertaken at the institute. Asia-Pacific is proud of its faculty consisting of dedicated thought leaders, an infrastructure that can compete with the best and a curriculum that is upgraded regularly to keep in tune with industry needs. Concerted effort on the part of the management, the faculty and the staff enables Asia-Pacific to groom business leaders capable of contributing towards a global corporate order.
A robust interface with Industry is ensured through guest lectures, industry visits and industry training opportunities. A symbiotic relationship is encouraged between the industry and the academia through a mutual exchange of practical and theoretical aspects of management knowledge.
• The Library & Information Centre (TLIC) is the nerve centre of the institute. The institute takes pride in its State of the Art library infrastructure and resources.
• The Hostel Environment certainly provides self-confidence, instills discipline in the minds of students.
• An open air cafeteria supplies hot and hygienic snacks and lunch. Students can enjoy food at affordable rates.
• The institute has fully air-conditioned computer lab with windows 2007 updated software.
• It has huge auditorium with latest audio-visual aids the main purpose of making this auditorium is overall development of students through extra-curricular activities.
Asia Pacific Institute of Management Studies (AIMS) Admissions
• Graduate with aggregate 50 % marks and valid CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT Score. Student pursuing final year of graduation also can apply.
• Past Academic Record
• Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Written Communication Test.
Asia Pacific Institute of Management Studies (AIMS) Faculty
Designation : Director
Qualification : Ph.D, MBA, B.Tech
Prof. Chetan Bajaj
Designation : Dean-Academics
Qualification : Fellow of I.I.M. Bangalore and M.Com from the Delhi School of Economics
Work Experience - 30 years.
Designation : Professor
Qualification : M.Com., F.C.M.A. (Fellow of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India)
Work Experience - 21 years.
Area of Interest - Finance and Accounting.
Asia Pacific Institute of Management Studies (AIMS) Placements
The institute has a dedicated placement cell and it develops and maintains a close relationship with corporates through guest lectures, corporate get-togethers, industry visits and frequent interaction with both institute and student:-
• McNally Sayaji Engineering Ltd
• Axis Bank
• Bajaj Allianz
• Nancy Krafts Pvt. Ltd.
• Bank of Baroda
• Bharti Airtel
• Bhilai Steel Plant
• Punjab National Bank
• Digienviro Media Pvt ltd
• Reliance Fresh Pvt Ltd
• Earth Infrastructures Pvt Ltd.
• Reliance Securities Ltd.
• Economic Times (TOI Group)
• Religare Securities Ltd.
• Edelweiss Broking Ltd
• Sahara India Media
• Everest Industries Ltd.
• Food Corporation of India
• Future Group
• Shipra World
• GKN Driveline (India) Ltd.
• Steel Authority Of India Ltd (SAIL)
• Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Ltd
• Stock Holding Corporation of India Ltd.
• HDFC Bank
• Superior Drinks Pvt Ltd (Coca-cola)
• HDFC Standard
• TATA Steel Ltd.
• IDBI Bank
• Tecnova India Ltd.
• Idea Cellular
• Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd.
• IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Co. Ltd.
• Treks ‘n Rapids
• India Infoline Ltd. (IIFL)
• United Bank of India
• Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
• Vipul Infrastructure Ltd.
Asia Pacific Institute of Management Studies (AIMS) Campus Photos
Asia Pacific Institute of Management Studies (AIMS) News
Celebrating the Women Power
Date : August 26, 2012
sia-Pacific Institute of Management is a premier Business School ranked in A+ category in Delhi regi ...
Inauguration of Takshila
Date : August 17, 2012
The Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, Delhi, inaugurated an MDP Centre - TAKSHILA, with state-of ...
Institute Location on Map