The Sultan Khan Educational Trust was founded by the visionary Mr. Nazar Hussain in 1991; with a view to develop a stream of educational institutes from primary schools to professional colleges; has become a symbol of quality; and dedication in holistic human development comprising of academic excellence; creative thinking; physical fitness and social awareness. It promotes value based education; integration of cultural values and high moral to facilitate free flow of knowledge.
• The college has top class infrastructure as compared to many other architectural colleges in the city. The college is located near the railway station hence easily accessible.
• Asmita college has two separate blocks; one for Administration and other for Accommodation. The classrooms of the college are air-conditioned for comfortable learning.
• It has pool of excellent faculty with great corporate experience. The faculty at the institute is very friendly so it makes teaching learning process simple.
• The college canteen offers various fast food as well as meals at very affordable price. Being located in the city the college has many restaurants and other food stalls outside the campus.
• It provides hostel facility to the outstation students with all modern amenities within the campus.
Asmita College of Architecture Admissions
Eligibility and Admission Procedure: A candidate aspiring to join F.Y.B. Arch. should have passed the HSC or equivalent with Mathematics as one subject, with aggregate marks minimum 50 %. In addition to this the candidate should have passed the (NATA) on line test conducted by NIASA, (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) with minimum 40 % marks.
Asmita College of Architecture Placements
Data Not available. Coming Soon.
Asmita College of Architecture Campus Photos
Institute Location on Map