BMS Institute of Technology, a new institution started by BMS Educational Trust in the Year 2002 situated at Doddaballapura Main Road, 5 Km from Yelahanka, 19 Km from Vidhanasoudha and 12 Km from International Airport. Keeping pace with BMS Educational Trust continued efforts to the advancement of knowledge, training of specialist man power and service to the community. In general the Managing Body is started making this new institution a premier institute of technology and management in the noble tradition of dedicated services which are characterized the activities of the BMS Education Trust since its inception.
1. The college library is housed in a spacious building which can accommodate up to 150 students at a time. They have a total collection of 35,995 books in various disciplines.
2. The college also provides hostel facilities with all amenities needed by a student.
3. Sports facilities provided by the institute are:
- Outdoor: Basketball, Volleyball, Khokho, Kabaddi, Handball, and Hockey.
- Indoor: Carom, Chess, Table tennis, Shuttle badminton, Boxing, Wrestling, Judo, Gymnasium etc.
BMS Institute of Technology Admissions
Candidates seeking admission to the four years undergraduate degree (B.E) Course, should have passed the P.U.C Examinations conducted by the Karnataka State, or any other recognized examination as equivalent by the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), and should have obtained a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate.
BMS Institute of Technology Placements
More than 80 reputed companies had visited the institute namely:
- ITC Infotech and many more.
BMS Institute of Technology Campus Photos
Institute Location on Map