Balaji Institute of Modern Management formerly known as IIMM , is a decade old management institute and is proud of her achievements. BIMM , run by Sri Balaji Society is governed by President, Prof. (Col.) A. Balasubramanian.
Balaji Institute of Modern Management offer two year full time PGDM (PM & HRD) program on study leave. All the PGDM programs offered by the institute, and for that matter the entire society, are of equal status and at the time of placements also the companies look at them with an open mind in terms of status. Nevertheless, it should be noted that each individual is a different and unique entity with his / her own strengths and weaknesses which will determine their performance/ placements ultimately.
Balaji Institute of Modern Managemen has achieved this goal and we have already been ranked as one amongst top ranking 11 Private B-Schools in the country. The students of BIMM are well placed in the prestigious companies all over India.
• The college has amazing infrastructure with a sprawling green campus. It also has huge academic block housed with classrooms, library, computer labs, etc.
• It has very well furnished classrooms with electronic teaching aid like projectors, laptop, overhead projectors, etc. It is spacious and airy for the comfort of the students.
• The institute has a central library with huge collection of books and periodicals and journals for the upgradation of the students. It also has CDs, video documentary related to management and other fields.
• The computer lab of the institute is well equipped with modern computers and updated software for the convenience of the students.
• It has air-conditioned auditorium where many special lectures take place. The college auditorium is also used for various cultural events, festivals, and many more.
• It has huge hostel separately meant for boys and girls with all the required amenities within the campus. It has sports facility such as basket ball court in the hostel premises.
• The college offers gym and 2 mess halls for the better services to its students. It provides gym for the all round development of the students.
Balaji Institute of Mordern Management (BIMM) Admissions
Candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks in graduation from any statutory University (45% for reserved category).
Valid score in entrance exam
Balaji Institute of Mordern Management (BIMM) Faculty
Lt. Gen. Deepak Ajwani
Balaji Institute of Mordern Management (BIMM) Placements
• ABG Group
• Acc Cements Ltd.
• Afcon Infrastructure Ltd.
• AGS Technologies
• Alicon Group
• All Cargo Logistics Ltd.
• Alliance Tire Group
• Allied Digital Services Ltd.
• Cognizant Technologies Ltd.
• Darashaw & Co. Ltd.
• Deloitte Consulting India Ltd.
• Federal Bank
• Future Group
Balaji Institute of Mordern Management (BIMM) Campus Photos
Balaji Institute of Mordern Management (BIMM) News
Institute Location on Map