Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT) is a leading institution offering undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in the areas of Natural and Built Environment and related disciplines.
CEPT University aspires not only to train competent technocrats but also to increase the students’ sensitivity to the emotional, spiritual and aesthetic dimensions. The students are also equipped to understand the complex societal forces that would increasingly bear on them when they begin their professional life and to cope with them successfully.
Since inception CEPT operated as an autonomous academic institution free to develop its academic programmes and award its own diplomas at the end of various programmes of study recognized by the State of Gujarat and the statutory regulatory body for technical courses - the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). From 2002 - 2005, CEPT had been affiliated to the Hemachandracharya North Gujarat University at Patan.
• CEPT University has one of the largest campuses among Ahmedabad Education Society. The campus of the institute is sprawled in more than 25 acres of land. It has aesthetically designed campus for the convenience of the students.
• The college library has over 35000 of books and journals with 110 subscribed periodicals for the reference of students as well a staff. The students of CEPT have to share the library with the staff of the institute.
• The institute is housed with a more than 13 computer centers with high speed internet connectivity. All the computers are feed with latest required software.
• It has various other laboratories like Structural Laboratory, Environmental Science Laboratory, Digital Image Processing Laboratory, etc.
• CEPT University deals to provide residential accommodation to outstation students at separate hostels provided by the parent body.
• The institute offers world-class infrastructure for the smooth functioning of the administration of the institute.
Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology - CEPT University Admissions
Admission information can be checked from the website.
Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology - CEPT University Faculty
Prof Neelkanth Chhaya
Designation - Dean
Qualification : Diploma in Architecture, CEPT (Ahmedabad).
Specialization : Architecture
Prof Darshini Mahadevia
Designation - Dean
Qualification : Dip. Arch., MURP, Ph.D., Housing and Urban Policies
Specialization : Planning, Housing, Human development & Gender development
Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology - CEPT University Placements
It helps students to pursue their career goals by acquiring employment in multinational and reputed companies like
• Gujarat International Finance Tech City
• Emirates GBC
• Parsons Brinckerhoff
Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology - CEPT University Campus Photos
Institute Location on Map