Ch S D St. Theresa's Autonomous College for Women was established in the year 1953 and it is affialited to Andhra University. It has professionally trained and highly qualified faculty. The college offers several undergraduate and post graduate courses like B A, B Sc, B Com, M A (English/Economics), M Sc (Mathematics/Physics/Organic Chemistry/Microbiology), M B A (Master of Business Administration), and M C A (Master of Computer Applications). Besides, the college offers several intermediate, certificate and UGC aided add-on courses.
The institute has a beautifully designed safe & secure campus divided in separate blocks for different departments. The building is situated in an open area far away from the hustle bustle of the city. Within this campus it offers all the facilities required by the students. It is having one of the best campuses in the country with all necessary amenities such as:-
• Vast learning centre boast of a generous collection of books in different subjects. It subcribes to national and international journals and it also offers LAN facility in the computers. The library is under 24 hours CCTV surveillance.
• The institute has two separate hostels for undergraduate and postgraduate students offered with facilities like reading lounge, entertainment rooms, telephone facilities and other necessities to make students feel like home.
• Within the campus, Andhra Bank Extension Counter is offered for maintaining student accounts and daily transactions.
• Well maintained canteen offering snacks, lunch and cold drinks. A stationery is offered to buy the study materials, this is located near the canteen.
• 84000 sq.ft auditorium which can accommodate 2000 students at time is built in a separate block within the campus.
Ch S D St. Theresa's Autonomous College for Women Admissions
Admission details will be added soon.
Ch S D St. Theresa's Autonomous College for Women Placements
Placement details will be added soon.
Ch S D St. Theresa's Autonomous College for Women Campus Photos
Institute Location on Map