CDAC, Mumbai and Electronics City, Bengaluru operates from Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Bengaluru. The Competence in Software Technology (CST) examination was started first in September 1994. CST 2010 like all the earlier conducted CST examinations is a multipurpose examination that offers several options to those who take it. These are described below.
1. Admission to FPGDST 2010 - If you have taken CST 2009 (use Form A-2 ) or if you are taking CST 2010 (use Form A-1)
2. Admission in reputed institutions/university courses (list given below) – (Use Form A1 to apply)
3. Job opportunities at CDAC centres – (Use Form A1 to apply)
4. Opportunity to improve the scores for those who have taken CST 2009 – (Use Form A1 to apply). The candidate has to take the entire CST 2010 examination and the best score in individual papers will be taken while providing score report.
5. Dissertation Project fellowships at CDAC (use Form A-1 to apply).