Dr. V.N. Bedekar Institute of Management Studies was establishd in 1973. The institute is approved by AICTE & is affiliated to University of Mumbai. It offers AICTE approved MMS & MSBTE approved PGDBM ( Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management) and PGDPBM (Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Business Management) along with proposed other part time diploma programs.
• The institute has a calm and huge campus covering 13.5 acres of land. The campus is surrounded by mountains and hills which is the positive point for students.
• The institute has a huge ground at the main entrance for conducting extra-curricular activities, and sports activities.
• The most important thing is the classrooms which are quite comfortable at the institute; all the classrooms are well equipped with LCD projector, whiteboards, Wi-Fi connectivity and multimedia facilities.
• The institute has a well structured auditorium named as Thorale Bajirao Peshwe Sabhagruha. The auditorium has capacity of 300 students with LCD projector and multimedia equipments.
• It has 3 conference rooms for conducting meetings and management development programmes. Along with these rooms there are project areas where students are permitted to sit and discuss topics related to the projects.
• The vast library consists of large number of books and journals. There are more than 12042 Books, 32 Journals and Periodicals, 17 Newspapers all are related to management terms.
• IT lab is offered with 24 hours internet facility and all the updated softwares. A neat and clean canteen is provided for the students and faculty members, so that they can relax themselves after having all the hard works.
Dr. V.N. Bedekar Institute of Management Studies Admissions
Dr. V.N. Bedekar Institute of Management Studies Faculty
Dr. K Suryanarayanan
Designation : Director and Professor
Qualification: MA, Ph D, Sec (Manchester) Dip. in Trg & Dev.
Work Experience : 35 years including 8 years with ministry of Labor (Govt of India)18 years with Glaxo,6 years with large Private organizations.
Areas of Interest : Hard core HR including PMS, Organization restructure, Change Management, Organization Development.
Dr. Guruprasad Murthy
Designation : Professor / Director General
Educational Qualification : M.Com, Ph.D., LLM (Criminal Law); Graduate of International Centre for the Advancement of Management Education (Stanford, USA); Associate Member of Certified Fraud Examiners (USA)
Work Experience : 44 years,
Areas of Interest : Management Finance & Accounting, Management Control Systems & General Management.
Dr. P. M. Kelkar
Designation : Dean / Professor
Educational Qualification : B.Sc., B.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc. (Tech.), Ph. D.(Tech.)
Work Experience : 30 years
Areas of Interest : General Management Quality Assurance, Total Quality Management, Business Process Reengineering
Dr. V.N. Bedekar Institute of Management Studies Placements
The Institute has a structured Placement Process for summers as well as final Placements. A large number of well known and renowned organisations like Mahindra and Mahindra, HUL, TCS, and Reliance have visited in the campus. There is a dedicated Placement Cell consisting of student's placement committee along with two senior faculty members as Placement Co-ordinators. The placement co-ordinators make sure that the placement related activities are carried out efficiently. A Placement CD is prepared every year for both Summer and Final placements which carries students’ profiles. The placement CD is sent to various organisations, which are invited to the campus for recruitment and selection process.
Dr. V.N. Bedekar Institute of Management Studies Campus Photos
Dr. V.N. Bedekar Institute of Management Studies News
Institute Location on Map