Situated in the main business district of New Delhi, Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management (EIILM) is highly focused source of professional education for building careers in management. EIILM New Delhi is a specialized center for professional education and offering two years program in management. EIILM has a successful record of placing its students in top-notch companies. Twelve batches of PGPM students have passed out till date. The 13th Batch and 14th Batch of PGPM Students are being presented now for placement.
EIILM has established its credibility as the provider of quality education in the field of management, in India and abroad. The New Delhi campus has a strong team of competent faculty, which is drawn from both the academia and the industry. The faculty members are highly involved in research and publications. They have published numerous books and contributed articles in accredited national as well as international journals.
• It is an aesthetically designed, modern building that provides a youthful and stimulating learning environment.
• The college has spacious Canteen, which can accommodate 100 students at a time.
• An e-Library, which provides more than fifty thousand books, one thousand fifty journals which includes both national and international, seven hundred of CD/DVDs, six hundred case studies and project reports in hard & soft files.
• There are around one hundred computers connected with Broadband Internet connectivity are accessible in the Institute Premises.
• It develop and offer short-term hands on training programmes, MDPs, conferences and workshops in contemporary and emerging issues in finance.
Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management (EIILM) Admissions
Eligibility:-The candidate should be graduate in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate.
Admission:- Admission fro Winter Session (January 2013-December 2014) is now in process.
Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management (EIILM) Faculty
Prof. Dr. R. P. Banerjee
Designation : Professor and Director
Area of Interest : Strategy, Finance, Ethics & Values, Capital Markets, Spirituality.
Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management (EIILM) Placements
Institute of Management or an Institute offering management program is known by the quality and percentage of placement of students. The institute has been fortunate in making a mark in the corporate world through strong relations by the national and international companies. Placement Committee plans and formulates strategies for the placement activities. It provides necessary support and guidance to students for strengthening placement activities and conducts reviews periodically.
After the initial selections, pre-placement discussions are arranged between students and organization representatives. Interviews may be taken on campus or through EIILM’s Campus At Your Place (CAYP) programme, by which arrangements are made to send students to a venue of the organization’s choice. Direct recruitment through this system is quality assured and cost efficient.
Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management (EIILM) Campus Photos
Institute Location on Map