Galaxy Global Group of Institutions, Ambala

Type: Government

Affiliated To : Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra

Established In :

Email: info@galaxyglobaledu.com

Website : http://www.galaxyglobaledu.com

User Ratings

(3 out of 5 based on 5 Ratings)

Address: Location : Shahabad-Saha- Panchkula Highway, NH-73 Village Dinarpur, Shahabad (Ambala) Phone No. : 0171-2830111 Fax No. : 0171 - 2830115

College Facilities :

  • Computer Lab
    Computer Lab
  • Library
    Library
  • Cafeteria
    Cafeteria
  • Auditorium
    Auditorium
  • Hostel
    Hostel
  • Laboratory
    Laboratory
  • Sports
    Sports

Description

Galaxy Global Group of Institutions is a venture of Galaxy Global Educational Trust. The campus spread over 30 acres of land amidst the lush green fields reminds the visitor, the famous Shantineketan. The campus close to the town of Sahabad (District Ambala) located on NH-73 is only three minutes drive from NH-1.

The Institute has been approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra (A Grade University). It is an ISO 9001-2008 Certified Institute.

  • B.Tech (Civil Engineering)

    Duration:- 4 years

    Eligibility:- 10+2 with Mathematics and physics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects:

        * Chemistry
        * Biotechnology
        * Computer science
        * Biology

    Admission Criteria:- 75 % seats will be filled through on-line centralized counseling to be conducted by Haryana State Counseling Society, Panchkula on the basis of AIEEE conducted in the month April. (Website: www.hscs.in , or www.techeduhry.nic.in) and the remaining 25% seats will be filled up by the management at the institute level counseling. Besides 25% management seat, the seats remaining vacant after final phase of allocation of seat by HSCS will also be filled up by the institute as per direction of HSCS, Panchkula, firstly on the basis of the valid AIEEE score and thereafter on the basis of merit of qualifying examination, as mentioned under eligibility conditions.
     

  • B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)

    Duration:- 4 years

    Eligibility:- 10+2 with Mathematics and physics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects:

        * Chemistry
        * Biotechnology
        * Computer science
        * Biology

    Admission Criteria:- 75 % seats will be filled through on-line centralized counseling to be conducted by Haryana State Counseling Society, Panchkula on the basis of AIEEE conducted in the month April. (Website: www.hscs.in , or www.techeduhry.nic.in) and the remaining 25% seats will be filled up by the management at the institute level counseling. Besides 25% management seat, the seats remaining vacant after final phase of allocation of seat by HSCS will also be filled up by the institute as per direction of HSCS, Panchkula, firstly on the basis of the valid AIEEE score and thereafter on the basis of merit of qualifying examination, as mentioned under eligibility conditions.

  • B.Tech (Electrical Engineering)

    Duration:- 4 years

    Eligibility:- 10+2 with Mathematics and physics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects:

        * Chemistry
        * Biotechnology
        * Computer science
        * Biology

    Admission Criteria:- 75 % seats will be filled through on-line centralized counseling to be conducted by Haryana State Counseling Society, Panchkula on the basis of AIEEE conducted in the month April. (Website: www.hscs.in , or www.techeduhry.nic.in) and the remaining 25% seats will be filled up by the management at the institute level counseling. Besides 25% management seat, the seats remaining vacant after final phase of allocation of seat by HSCS will also be filled up by the institute as per direction of HSCS, Panchkula, firstly on the basis of the valid AIEEE score and thereafter on the basis of merit of qualifying examination, as mentioned under eligibility conditions.

  • B.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering)

    Duration:- 4 years

    Eligibility:- 10+2 with Mathematics and physics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects:

        * Chemistry
        * Biotechnology
        * Computer science
        * Biology

    Admission Criteria:- 75 % seats will be filled through on-line centralized counseling to be conducted by Haryana State Counseling Society, Panchkula on the basis of AIEEE conducted in the month April. (Website: www.hscs.in , or www.techeduhry.nic.in) and the remaining 25% seats will be filled up by the management at the institute level counseling. Besides 25% management seat, the seats remaining vacant after final phase of allocation of seat by HSCS will also be filled up by the institute as per direction of HSCS, Panchkula, firstly on the basis of the valid AIEEE score and thereafter on the basis of merit of qualifying examination, as mentioned under eligibility conditions.

  • B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)

    Duration:- 4 years

    Eligibility:- 10+2 with Mathematics and physics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects:

        * Chemistry
        * Biotechnology
        * Computer science
        * Biology

    Admission Criteria:- 75 % seats will be filled through on-line centralized counseling to be conducted by Haryana State Counseling Society, Panchkula on the basis of AIEEE conducted in the month April. (Website: www.hscs.in , or www.techeduhry.nic.in) and the remaining 25% seats will be filled up by the management at the institute level counseling. Besides 25% management seat, the seats remaining vacant after final phase of allocation of seat by HSCS will also be filled up by the institute as per direction of HSCS, Panchkula, firstly on the basis of the valid AIEEE score and thereafter on the basis of merit of qualifying examination, as mentioned under eligibility conditions.

  • MBA

    Duration:- 2 years

    Eligibility:- Should be pass in Bachelor’s or Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto by Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra or pass in final examination conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountant of India/Institute of Costs and works Accountants of India/Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

    Admission Criteria:- 75 % seats will be filled through on-line centralized counseling to be conducted by Haryana State Counseling Society, Panchkula on the basis of MAT conducted by AIMA in Sept’ 09, Dec ’09, Feb ’10 & May ’10. (Website: www.hscs.in , or www.techeduhry.nic.in) and the remaining 25% seats will be filled up by the management at the institute. Besides 25% management seat, the seats remaining vacant after final phase of allocation of seat by HSCS will also be filled up by the institute as per direction of HSCS, Panchkula, firstly on the basis of the valid MAT score and thereafter on the basis of merit of qualifying examination, as mentioned under eligibility conditions.

Galaxy Global Group of Institutions Admissions

Data Not available. Coming Soon.

Galaxy Global Group of Institutions Faculty


Dr. S.L. Gupta

Designation:- Principal

Galaxy Global Group of Institutions Placements

Data Not available. Coming Soon.

Galaxy Global Group of Institutions Campus Photos

  • This text will be replaced
    Overview of Galaxy Global Group of Institutions

Galaxy Global Group of Institutions Reviews / Comments

  • mtech admission Posted by : manish chaturvedi, on 18-06-2012 Report Abuse
  • Please give me information to take admission in B.tech. I have completed diploma from RVD. Posted by : Bhupendra, on 06-04-2011 Report Abuse
Click to See more Comments

Post Your Reviews / Comments / Queries

  •  

  • Can't see? Refresh!
  • (Max 600 Characters allowed)

Institute Location on Map


Disclaimer : The Information about this College & its Courses has been taken from the College website & was last updated on 26th November 2014. Students are advised to visit the official website for the latest information. If you are the administrator of this College & need to update the information, Please write in to us at contact@infinitecourses.com



Institute Location on Map