Giani Zail Singh College of Engineering & Technology was established in 1989. The College is affiliated to Punjab Technical University Jalandhar and provides an excellent academic environment under the able guidance of well-qualified and highly dedicated faculty.
• Located in the lap of nature the students can pursue their degree without any disturbance of the city. The college is placed in a cool and calm environment which enables the students to perform at their best.
• The college has a huge library with rich collection of more than 23500 books and periodicals. The library collection also includes CDs, BIS Codes, CADD publications, and Book- Bank books.
• It offers 24 hours medical service to the needy students or staff. It has an on-campus dispensary which serves students in emergency.
• It has separate hostels for boys and girls with proper mess facility provided timely to the students. The hostel also has an Anti-Ragging cell to punish the accused person.
• The college organizes athletic meet in every year to encourage its students to participate in sports in high density.
• It provides transport facility to the desired students as well as staff.
• Giani Zail Singh College has also developed various students committees like Cultural activities, NCC, NSS, Sports committee, etc.
Giani Zail Singh College of Engineering & Technology Admissions
Eligibility: Interested candidate must have passed 10+2 in any discipline from any recognized university with minimum 50% marks in 12th level. The student must also clear NATA exam with a valid score.
Entrance Exam: National Aptitude Test for Architecture (NATA)
Giani Zail Singh College of Engineering & Technology Faculty
Dr. J.S. Hundal
Desgantion - Principal
Giani Zail Singh College of Engineering & Technology Placements
Information about the training and placement cell of the institute is available on the official website of the institute.
Giani Zail Singh College of Engineering & Technology Campus Photos
Institute Location on Map