Data Not available. Coming Soon.
• The college is located in one of the liveliest place in the country- Goa. It is the best tourist place for the citizens of the country as well as foreigners.
• The college library has more than 7800 books. The collection also includes CDs, Periodicals, Journals, Reference books, etc. It also consists with books other than Architecture.
• Goa College of Architecture has a fully fledged computer lab with 60 computers and also has Printer, Plotter, Scanner, and LCD Projectors. The computer lab also allows its students to use internet facility.
• It has a research and documentation centre to promote project and ideology of the college. It preserves the work done by the students.
• Photography lab is equipped with two enlarging machines, copying table as well as close-up equipment with lighting system. It is also equipped with Audio Visual materials like Slidomatic projectors, Overhead Projector, Epidiscope, Video Camera etc.
• It also provides many other facilities like Seminar room, Audio Visual room, Conference room, Hostel, Transport, Canteen, etc.
Goa College of Architecture Admissions
Eligibility: Candidates interested to seek admission in this institute need to pass 10+2 from any recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
Entrance Exam: NATA, GCET
Goa College of Architecture Faculty
Dr. A.K. Rege
Designation - Principal
Goa College of Architecture Placements
For the information regarding the placement of this institute you may see the official website of the institute.
Goa College of Architecture Campus Photos
Institute Location on Map