Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration encloses within its cloisters a rich cultural legacy of a century. Here, within its four high walls, the soil smells fresh with the fragrance of memories of the bygone times when commercial studies began to put its footprints into the ever widening horizon of new thoughts and knowledge. With the gradual march of time, the study of commerce anchored its roots firmly and Goenka College became the premier institution of teaching commerce in the city.
• GCCBA has a well laid campus and is located in Kolkata, West Bengal. The college has serene environment for the students to pursue their chosen field.
• The college library is well stocked with more than 59500 books and periodicals. It also has reports, thesis, reference books, etc.
• It also has a computer lab, auditorium, seminar hall, etc. Cultural activities and special lectures are organized in the auditorium of the college.
• The institute doesn’t have the hostel of their own but they arrange accommodation in other hostels for only boys.
• It also encourages its students for physical fitness and hence insists them to participate in various sports activities.
Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration Admissions
Eligibility: The candidate interested to seek admission in this institute must have passed HSC exam or equivalent from any recognized university.
Admission Criteria: The students scoring 65% aggregate in 10+2 level can apply for the course but the admission is based on the institute cut-off provided every year.
Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration Placements
The placement cell of the institute not only places its students in the companies but also trains them for the personal interview and GDs. It places its students in companies like Google, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, Reliance Group, etc.
Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration Campus Photos
Institute Location on Map