IES Management College and Research Centre is a paradigm of academic excellence unremittingly sought by IES and has become one of the premium B-schools. In their endeavor to shape and develop business leaders for the corporate world, through superlative contemporary management education, IES Management College offers several full time courses which include Master of Management studies, Post graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA), Post Graduate Diploma in Health Care and Pharmaceutical Management (PGDHCPM) and also Part Time course MFM, MIM and MMM.
Armed with proficient, experienced and ebullient faculty members, including a well stocked library having over 8500 books, CD ROMs and subscription to EBSCO online services. IES Management College provides an excellent research & development platform and also delivers an entire suite of Management Development programs for the corporate world. Further more it provides the finest economic databases. State-of-art E-centre and an expansive Auditorium, offer the latest in management art and science through a unique pedagogy to enable the budding students to become successful and socially responsible professionals.
• The institute has a calm and huge campus covering 1,70,000 sq. feet of land.
• The institute has a huge ground at the main entrance for conducting extra-curricular activities, and sports activities.
• The most important thing is the classrooms which are quite comfortable at the institute; all the classrooms are well equipped with LCD projector, whiteboards, Wi-Fi connectivity and multimedia facilities.
• The institute has a well structured auditorium with a capacity of 260 students with LCD projector and multimedia equipments.
• It has 3 conference rooms for conducting meetings and management development programmes. Along with these rooms there are project areas where students are permitted to sit and discuss topics related to the projects.
• The vast library consists of large number of books and journals. There are more than 8100 Books, 57 Journals and Periodicals, 17 Subscription to journals.
• IT lab is offered with 24 hours internet facility and all the updated softwares. A neat and clean canteen is provided for the students and faculty members, so that they can relax themselves after having all the hard works.
IES Management College & Research Centre Admissions
Data Not available. Coming Soon.
IES Management College & Research Centre Faculty
Prof.(Dr.) Dinesh D. Harsolekar
Designation : Director
Work Experience - 25 years
Prof. Parag V. Mahulikar
Designation : Professor
Work Experience - More than 30 years.
Prof. Vijay R. Shahane
Designation : Professor
Work Experience - 50 years.
IES Management College & Research Centre Placements
In the past few year following top companies have recruited for both summer and final placements.
• The Nielsen Company
• Kohinoor Group
• Abbott India Ltd
• Kotak Mahindra Bank
• Accenture services Pvt Ltd
• Kotak Securities Ltd.
• Aditya Birla Financial Services
• Aditya Birla Money Mart Ltd
• L &T Finance
• L N T Infotech
• Airtel telemedia Services
• Lafarge Cement
• Akruti City
• Lexi Pens
• Alembic Pharma
• Lilavati Hospital And Research Centre
• Alkem Laboratories
• ALL Bank
• Lupin Laboratories
• All Cargo Mover (I) Pvt. Ltd.
• Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
• American Express Bank
• Mahindra Finance
• Angel Broking Ltd.
• Management Paradise
• Aptech Ltd.
• Manhattan Communications Pvt. Ltd.
• Arshiya International
• Matrix Cellular
• Max New York Life
• Axis Bank
• Max Retail - Lifestyle International Pvt. Ltd
• Bajaj Allianz
• Maxwell Industries
• Bajaj Electricals Ltd
• Mc Cann Health Care
• Balaji Teleflims
IES Management College & Research Centre Campus Photos
IES Management College & Research Centre News
Date : August 31, 2012
Indian Education Society's Management College and Research Centre in association with Maharashtra Ec ...
Institute Location on Map