Institute of Environment Management (IEM), Lucknow

Type: Government

Affiliated To : U.P. Technical University

Established In : 1991

Email: iem_lko@rediffmail.com

Website : http://www.iemmba.com

User Ratings

(Become first to Rate this!)

Address: Location : Institute of Environment Management (IEM) Environment House, Alkapuri, Kursi Road, Lucknow- 226 021 (U.P.) Phone: +91-522-2750239, 2750875

College Facilities :

  • Computer Lab
    Computer Lab
  • Library
    Library
  • Cafeteria
    Cafeteria
  • Auditorium
    Auditorium
  • Hostel
    Hostel
  • Laboratory
    Laboratory
  • Sports
    Sports

Description

The Institute of Environment and Management (IEM) was established in 1991 It is an autonomous organization registered under the society registration act 1960.

The Institute is running two years fulltime MBA programme with 120 intake. The MBA programme is affiliated to U.P. Technical University, Lucknow & approved by All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of HRD, Govt of India, New Delhi.
 

  • Masters in Business Administration (MBA)

    The MBA programme is affiliated to U.P. Technical University, Lucknow & approved by All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of HRD, Govt of India, New Delhi. The Institute providing the option to the students to opt two specializations out of four specializations, i.e, Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management and Information Technology .

    Duration:- 2 years, Full Time

    Intake:-
    120

    Eligibility:- Bachelor degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized university

    Selection Criteria:- 85% seats  are admitted through the common entrance test – UPSEE conducted by U.P. State Government while remaining 15% (18 seats) are admitted in the Management Quota, in order of preference from CAT/MAT

     

Institute of Environment Management (IEM) Admissions

Data Not available. Coming Soon.

Institute of Environment Management (IEM) Placements

Data Not available. Coming Soon.

Institute of Environment Management (IEM) Campus Photos

Institute of Environment Management (IEM) Reviews / Comments

  • tell me about ur fee structure, placement nd other facility Posted by : pallavi chaurasiya, on 21-07-2011 Report Abuse
  • Dear Team, i am arpan sanyal working as branch manager with icici bank ltd meerut since 2004 i am PGDBA(full time) from jaipuria institute of management and also pursuing PHd from subharti university. i awnt to join your institute as management faculty. please inform about the suitable openings in your organisation. thanks and regards, Arpan Sanyal Posted by : Arpan Sanyal, on 31-01-2011 Report Abuse
  • Dear Team, i am arpan sanyal working as branch manager with icici bank ltd meerut since 2004 i am PGDBA(full time) from jaipuria institute of management and also pursuing PHd from subharti university. i awnt to join your institute as management faculty. please inform about the suitable openings in your organisation. thanks and regards, Arpan Sanyal Posted by : Arpan Sanyal, on 31-01-2011 Report Abuse
Click to See more Comments

Post Your Reviews / Comments / Queries

  •  

  • Can't see? Refresh!
  • (Max 600 Characters allowed)

Institute Location on Map


Disclaimer : The Information about this College & its Courses has been taken from the College website & was last updated on 26th November 2014. Students are advised to visit the official website for the latest information. If you are the administrator of this College & need to update the information, Please write in to us at contact@infinitecourses.com



Institute Location on Map