IMS Ghaziabad is one of the prominen institutes in 1990 and it is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The institute offers various under graduate and post graduate programmes in the field of management. The institute has a sprawling and beautiful campus which is conducive for learning. The institute offers excellent infrastructure facilities such as well stocked library, hi tech computer labs, cafeteria, gym khana, seminar hall, student lounge. It has a team of dedicated staff members which guides the students for their bright future. The institute provides placement facilities for the students.
• It has one of the best infrastructures in the country. It offers all modern amenities required by a management institution.
• It has well-furnished air-conditioned spacious classrooms and lecture halls gives the future managers and technocrats a focused arena to develop their personalities.
• A fully air conditioned auditorium has the capacity of seating 400 people at a time. It is equipped with latest audio-visual system which enhances the effect of conferences, seminars, symposiums and other cultural events.
• Library is fully air conditioned and has a collection of over 26000 books related to management IT and allied subjects. The Library holds a rich collection of printed as well as electronic resources which include books, journals, databases, CDs/DVDs, e-journals, reports, case studies, conference proceeding, training manuals, etc.
• The institute has advanced Computer Labs well connected via local area network (LAN) at 10 MBPS. The computer wide network optical fiber backbone and structured cabling provides intranet as well as internet connectivity between/to all computers with faculty, students, PGDM/PGDM-MM/PGDM-TM academic block, administration, MDP rooms and Hostels.
Institute of Management Studies Ghaziabad Admissions
• Graduate with aggregate 50 % marks and valid CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT Score. Student pursuing final year of graduation also can apply.
• Past Academic Record
• Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Written Communication Test.
Institute of Management Studies Ghaziabad Faculty
Dr. Islam Din Khan
Designation : Professor
Qualification : B.Sc (Hons.) IARI ; M.Sc in Mycology and Plant Pathology, IARI; Ph.D in Plant Pathology CAIRO ; F.I.P.S (New Delhi);F.J.S.P.S.(Tokyo) F.V.H.F.S(Bonn,West Germany)
Work experience - 54 years
Areas of Interest : Microbiology & Biotechnology
Designation : Assistant Professor
Qualification : B.A. MA (Eco.) MBA (Pur) Ph. D.
Work experience - 8 years.
Dr Simmi Agrawal
Designation : Associate Professor
Qualification : PhD, FCA,CMA.
Work experience - 18 years of industry and academia
Areas of Interest : Financial Management, Strategic Cost Management,Corporate Tax Planning, Corporate Finance, International Financial Management
Institute of Management Studies Ghaziabad Placements
IMS Ghaziabad had a remarkable placement year 2012 with 315 plus offers from 143 companies. Apart from Banking & Financing Services (BFSI), FMCG and Management Consulting Groups have also been major recruiters this year. Many students got offers for consulting profiles from various companies including names like Deloitte, Laurent and Benon, Capital IQ, Ernst & Young etc. Huge FMCG Companies like Nestle, ITC and Heinz have recruited students this year. Times and Dainik Jagran have recruited for print media Students also got international offers for Middle East and South African and Egyptian countries.
Institute of Management Studies Ghaziabad Campus Photos
Institute of Management Studies Ghaziabad News
Registration for New Semesters
Date : August 31, 2012
This is to inform all the 2nd & 3rd year students of BBA, BCA, BJMC, B.Sc. & M.Sc that regis ...
Registration Announced for CMAT
Date : August 1, 2012
AICTE announced CMAT (2013-14) first test for admission to PGDM Programme (2013-14). This test will ...
Institute Location on Map