JK Business School (JKBS) is the business education service provider founded to groom and develop efficient managers and business leaders. JK Business School is backed by JK Organization, which is one of India's largest industrial groups, established more than a century ago, having activities in different sectors such as automotive tyres & tubes, paper & pulp, cement, v-belts, oil seals, power transmission systems, hybrid seeds, textiles, readymade apparels, sugar, food & dairy products, cosmetics, software, engineering files, clinical research, insurance broking and education.
JK Business School is always striving to produce leaders who can create, transform and sustain successful organizations throughout the world.
JK Business School is also in alliance with various international and national educational bodies to deliver professional education in various fields of Management, Information technology, Supply Chain Management, International Business and other related areas.
• Classrooms are structured as per the students comfort. Classroom area is made so efficiently that students can purely concentrate on their lectures.
• Wi-Fi connectivity is provided throughout the campus as well as in the hostels so that the students can use internet facility as per their need. Separate hostels are offered for boys and girls. Various recreational activities are planned in the evenings where students and instructors together take part in it.
• Along with quality teaching the management team also encourages students to take part in both indoor and outdoor sports activities.
• Medical facilities are also provided for the students, doctors are also available on a call for 24 hours.
• Canteen is designed so beautifully with all nourishing and delicious food that the students won't think about going out at any other hangout places.
JK Business School (JKBS) Admissions
Eligibility:- Students who wants to take admission in this institute should complete their graduation from any recognized university and those students who are appearing in the final exams 2013 can also apply.
Exams:- Admission is based on CAT/ MAT/ CMAT scores along with personal interview, group discussion, past academic record, extra curricular activities and work experience.
JK Business School (JKBS) Faculty
Dr. Raghuvir Singh
Designation : Director
Work Experience - 30 Years.
Area of Interest : Strategic Management, Advertising, International Business and Research Methods in Management.
Dr. Richa Dahiya
Designation : Associate Professor
Qualification - PhD and MBA (Marketing), BBA (Marketing & HR)
Work Experience - 10 Years.
Area of Interest: Retail Management, Services Marketing, Business Research Methodology, also pursuing researches in contemporary issues/areas.
Ms. Babita Jha
Designation : Assistant Professor
Work Experience - 11 years.
JK Business School (JKBS) Placements
The institute has a huge placement cell, it offers placement facilities to all the students because of its good relation with the companies students get various opportunities to face the recruiters from reputed companies. It offers an array of internships at the national and international levels.
JK Business School (JKBS) Campus Photos
Institute Location on Map