Jagan Nath Gupta Memorial Educational Society is a registered non-profit organization imparting high quality professional education to create a pool of professionally qualified and skilled managers and entrepreneurs to meet the growing needs of trade and the industry.
The society has performed a steller role in spreading education in science and management in India by establishing a number of campuses in Delhi and Jaipur. The students after completing their courses successfully take up the role of entrepreneurs or join industry and business as professionals. They are readily accepted by both the public and private sector in India and abroad.
• The classrooms provide the most conducive atmosphere for dynamic and focused discussions. They have been designed to bring together analysis with action and are augmented by well equipped facilities. The air-conditioning in the classrooms creates the right atmosphere for long hours of learning.
• The conference hall is an ultra-modern and well equipped with state-of-the-art audio-visual and presentation tools to facilitate smooth presentations. All the interactive sessions and the interface with the experts from the corporate world take place in this hall.
• The Cafeteria not only provides a vibrant atmosphere and unleaded fuel for the day but also is an effective way to put forth a new method called the "Cafeteria approach". This is a new method of learning in an informal manner. It helps in nurturing interpersonal skills among students.
• It has one of the finest computing environments among management institutions in Delhi. Operating round the clock, with a large number of desktops (more than 300 PCs), world-class servers and a campus wide network with access to Internet and other facilities, which is Wi-Fi enabled to ensure mobile computing at all locations within the campus.
• The library has a rich collection of books and journals predominantly related to management and its allied subjects to meet the present and future information needs of its users. It has more than 27,345 books on management and IT, with around 140 periodicals and 2,286 research reports.
Jagan Institute of Management Studies(JIMS) Admissions
Eligiblity:- 50% marks in graduation in any discipline. (Students appearing in final year examination are also eligible).
Exams:- 600 Composite Score in MAT and 70 Percentile in CAT.
Fees:- The total fees for management course is Rs. 5.45 Lac + 5000 Refundable Security (Payable in four Installments).
Jagan Institute of Management Studies(JIMS) Faculty
Dr. J.K Goyal
Designation : Director
Qualification - B.A.(H) (Eco), M.A. (Eco), Ph.D
Work Experience - 36 years
Area of Interest : Macro Economics
Dr. Madan Mohan Maheshwari
Designation : Professor
Area : Genral Management & legal Aspect of Business
Qualifications : Ph.D, M.Com, Diploma in Cyber Law
Work Experience - 36 Years
Area of Interest - Legal Aspect of Business
Dr. Gaurav Garg
Designation : Professor
Area : Marketing
Qualifications : Ph.D., M.Com. (Business Administration), PGDBM, DEM
Work Experience - 15 years - Academic - 11 Years, Industry - 4 Years
Area of Interest - Marketing, Service Marketing & Advertising
Jagan Institute of Management Studies(JIMS) Placements
The institute has a dedicated placement. It has good relations with the reputed companie.
Top recruiting companies:-
• Reckitt & Benckiser
• Tommy Hilfiger
Jagan Institute of Management Studies(JIMS) Campus Photos
Jagan Institute of Management Studies(JIMS) News
Date : August 31, 2012
JIMS invites applications for management quota seats for MCA, BCA and BBA course (Batch 2012-2015) a ...
Institute Location on Map