Kandula Sreenivasa Reddy Memorial College of Engineering (KSRM College of Engineering), Kadapa

Type: Government

Affiliated To : R V University

Established In : 1980

Email: info@ksrmce.ac.in

Website : http://www.ksrmce.ac.in

User Ratings

(3 out of 5 based on 7 Ratings)

Address: Location : Kadapa-516003, AP, INDIA     Phone: (08562-241393) Fax: (08562-248829)

College Facilities :

  • Computer Lab
    Computer Lab
  • Library
    Library
  • Cafeteria
    Cafeteria
  • Auditorium
    Auditorium
  • Hostel
    Hostel
  • Laboratory
    Laboratory
  • Sports
    Sports

Description

The college owes its existence to the keen interest of Late Kandula Obul Reddy to develop technical education in Rayalaseema region of Andhra Pradesh. With a view to translating his noble ideal of imparting technical education into reality, a Technical Training Institute at Vempalli, Kadapa District was started in 1979 under the aegis of Sri Kandula Obul Reddy charities. It is in the year 1980 that K.S.R.M. College of Engineering was established to perpetuate the memory of Late Sri. Srinivasa Reddy, youngest son of Late Sri Obul Reddy. Sri Srinivasa Reddy, a brilliantstudent of III year Mechanical Engineering at Delhi College of Engineering, New Delhi, met with his untimely death in a scooter accident on 18th Oct, 1979.

The college was formally inaugurated on 14 November 1980 by Sri T. Anjaiah, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and it started functioning from the academic year 1980-81.

The college had its modest beginnings in 1980 with an intake of 160 students with core branches – Civil, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communications and Mechanical Engineering. With the conserted efforts of the Management and the Principal, the departments have been strengthened year after year and the intake has steadily been increased to 570 by the year 2002. Keeping in view the latest trends, priorities and relevance in Engineering and Technology, the Board of Management decided to start Computer Science and Engineering in 1990 commemorating the decennial year of the college. A new branch Industrial & Production Engineering was started in 1997-98. At the dawn of new millennium, another fast emerging branch Information Technology was started. Later in the year 2002 another newer branch Instrumentation and Controls Engineering was started.

Furthering its sphere of activity, the college started Post graduate programme in Master of Business Administration (MBA) with an intake of 30 in the year 1995-96. The intake has been gradually increased to 40 in the year 1998-99 and 60 in the year 2001-02. By the year 2004-05, the intake rose to 120.

Another Post graduate course namely Master of Computer Applications (MCA) was started in 1999 with an intake of 30 and it has been increased to 60 in 2000. In the year 2004 the college has applied for M.Tech., programmes in Mechanical, Civil and Electrical Engineering where in Mechanical Engineering CAD/CAM has been sanctioned and the sanction of the other two are awaited.

The branches have constantly been strengthened by increasing the intake from time to time. This reflects one aspect of the progress and development of the college.

The college with an aura of academic excellence is situated in a serene and congenial atmosphere 7 kms away from Kadapa town on Kadapa-Pulivendula state highway.
 

  • B.Tech (Civil Engineering)

    Duration:- 4 Years

    Eligibility:- 10+2 in Science with Physics, Maths

    Admission:-

    Admission into B.Tech. courses is effected by the convener – EAMCET on the basis of the rank obtained in the common entrance test conducted by A.P. State Council of Higher Education following the rules of reservation.

    85% of the seats are categorized as common seats and remaining 15% of the seats are earmarked for Non-Resident Indians (NRI) / Management quota. In addition to the sanctioned strength, a lateral entry

    10% at 2nd year of four year B.Tech. Course is made available for Diploma holders. Admission in this stream is done by the Convener-ECET.

    Seats:-  120

  • B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)

    Duration:- 4 Years

    Eligibility:- 10+2 in Science with Physics, Maths

    Admission:-

    Admission into B.Tech. courses is effected by the convener – EAMCET on the basis of the rank obtained in the common entrance test conducted by A.P. State Council of Higher Education following the rules of reservation.

    85% of the seats are categorized as common seats and remaining 15% of the seats are earmarked for Non-Resident Indians (NRI) / Management quota. In addition to the sanctioned strength, a lateral entry

    10% at 2nd year of four year B.Tech. Course is made available for Diploma holders. Admission in this stream is done by the Convener-ECET.

    Seats:-
    90

  • B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)

    Duration:- 4 Years

    Eligibility:- 10+2 in Science with Physics, Maths

    Admission:-

    Admission into B.Tech. courses is effected by the convener – EAMCET on the basis of the rank obtained in the common entrance test conducted by A.P. State Council of Higher Education following the rules of reservation.

    85% of the seats are categorized as common seats and remaining 15% of the seats are earmarked for Non-Resident Indians (NRI) / Management quota. In addition to the sanctioned strength, a lateral entry

    10% at 2nd year of four year B.Tech. Course is made available for Diploma holders. Admission in this stream is done by the Convener-ECET.

    Seats:- 90

  • B.Tech (Electronics & Communications Engineering)

    Duration:- 4 Years

    Eligibility:- 10+2 in Science with Physics, Maths

    Admission:-

    Admission into B.Tech. courses is effected by the convener – EAMCET on the basis of the rank obtained in the common entrance test conducted by A.P. State Council of Higher Education following the rules of reservation.

    85% of the seats are categorized as common seats and remaining 15% of the seats are earmarked for Non-Resident Indians (NRI) / Management quota. In addition to the sanctioned strength, a lateral entry

    10% at 2nd year of four year B.Tech. Course is made available for Diploma holders. Admission in this stream is done by the Convener-ECET.

    Seats:- 
    120

  • B.Tech (Information Technology)

    Duration:- 4 Years

    Eligibility:- 10+2 in Science with Physics, Maths

    Admission:-

    Admission into B.Tech. courses is effected by the convener – EAMCET on the basis of the rank obtained in the common entrance test conducted by A.P. State Council of Higher Education following the rules of reservation.

    85% of the seats are categorized as common seats and remaining 15% of the seats are earmarked for Non-Resident Indians (NRI) / Management quota. In addition to the sanctioned strength, a lateral entry

    10% at 2nd year of four year B.Tech. Course is made available for Diploma holders. Admission in this stream is done by the Convener-ECET.

    Seats:-  90

  • B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)

    Duration:- 4 Years

    Eligibility:- 10+2 in Science with Physics, Maths

    Admission:-

    Admission into B.Tech. courses is effected by the convener – EAMCET on the basis of the rank obtained in the common entrance test conducted by A.P. State Council of Higher Education following the rules of reservation.

    85% of the seats are categorized as common seats and remaining 15% of the seats are earmarked for Non-Resident Indians (NRI) / Management quota. In addition to the sanctioned strength, a lateral entry

    10% at 2nd year of four year B.Tech. Course is made available for Diploma holders. Admission in this stream is done by the Convener-ECET.

    Seats:- 
    120

  • Master of Buisness Administration (MBA)

    Duration:- 2 Years

    Eligibility:- Graduation

    Admission:-
    The students into MBA. courses are admitted by the Convener, ICET on the basis of the rank obtained in the common entrance test. The statutory reservation policy in vogue is followed for admissions.

    Seats:-  120

  • Master of Computer Applications (MCA)

    Duration:- 3 Years

    Eligibility:- Graduation

    Admission:-
    The students into M.C.A. courses are admitted by the Convener, ICET on the basis of the rank obtained in the common entrance test. The statutory reservation policy in vogue is followed for admissions.

    Seats:-  60

Kandula Sreenivasa Reddy Memorial College of Engineering (KSRM College of Engineering) Admissions

Data Not available. Coming Soon.

Kandula Sreenivasa Reddy Memorial College of Engineering (KSRM College of Engineering) Placements

Data Not available. Coming Soon.

Kandula Sreenivasa Reddy Memorial College of Engineering (KSRM College of Engineering) Campus Photos

Kandula Sreenivasa Reddy Memorial College of Engineering (KSRM College of Engineering) Reviews / Comments

  • sir I got 102406 rank in eamcet 2011 can I get civil Posted by : anilaraveti, on 01-08-2011 Report Abuse
  • sir i got 27460rank in eamcet can i get seat in mechanical Posted by : a.latheesh kumar reddy, on 16-07-2011 Report Abuse
  • sir i got 923 rank in ecet. i completed my diploma in ece with 83% in plmr. can i get seat in ur college Posted by : gouthami, on 14-07-2011 Report Abuse
  • sir i got 349 rank in ecet. i completed my diploma in civil eng in plmr, can i get seat in your college Posted by : amrutha, on 14-07-2011 Report Abuse
  • my daughter got 3541 rank in pgecet 2010. now she didnot get seat in first web counselling. now i request you to inform me what will be semister fee for m.tech. [ cse] branch if you provide managment seat in ksrm m.tech college Posted by : eliasraju, on 15-11-2010 Report Abuse
  • I am join in your correspondance cource please give me details.I am compleated DIPLOMA IN LOYOLA COLLEGE Pulivendula. Posted by : ADITYA VARMA, on 04-05-2010 Report Abuse
Click to See more Comments

Post Your Reviews / Comments / Queries

  •  

  • Can't see? Refresh!
  • (Max 600 Characters allowed)

Institute Location on Map


Disclaimer : The Information about this College & its Courses has been taken from the College website & was last updated on 26th November 2014. Students are advised to visit the official website for the latest information. If you are the administrator of this College & need to update the information, Please write in to us at contact@infinitecourses.com



Institute Location on Map